Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE4 is awesome. Never played the gc version, but I bought the remaster for xb1. Really fun game, one of the best RE's I have played(Code Veronica #1). That controller layout is funky though, takes some getting used to.

Hi-5 for Code Veronica. Game gets no love.

RE4 controls were so good when I first played it when it came out on PS2. But jesus it's not easy now.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

237384d1334139688-steve-dannys-bam-game-original-still-best-sunglasses-meme.jpg

Muthafkr

Not the nick I care about, just wanna be able to have actual convos

The whole point of this thread, as well as the TV and movie thread, is to talk about the subjects. We have a spoiler tag for a reason. To discuss without ruining it for those who haven't had a chance to watch/play.

I got the Mass Effect trilogy for $10. Started ME1 last night....does it get better? I've spent three hours on it and it feels like all I'm doing is going from one person to another.

I just finished the Citadel part when you expose Saren and become a Spectre.

I got the Mass Effect trilogy for $10. Started ME1 last night....does it get better? I've spent three hours on it and it feels like all I'm doing is going from one person to another.

I just finished the Citadel part when you expose Saren and become a Spectre.

Yes (and the controls improve 10 fold in the sequels) but there is a lot of dialogue in the games.

Anyone planning on picking up Nioh when it comes out on the 7th?
Nope. I'm done buying games when they come out. This generation of games seems to drop in price a lot faster than previous generations.

Like two months after FF15 came out it was about $35. Seems to be the norm nowadays.

Made it to the final boss in Mass Effect 1. I didn't know I wouldn't have another opportunity to change my team, so I have the absolute worst possible character combination for this fight. I've gone at it probably 12 times. Not even close every time.

I'm going to be pissed if I sunk 20 hours into this game only to end up with a dead game.

I went through 99.9% of Mass Effect 1 without knowing how to use the special abilities. I thought the characters just did it themselves. Finally figured it out on the final boss' final form.

FML.

As I was saying in the shoutbox, I am almost done with Dark Souls 3.

Attempting to beat the Nameless King and Champion Gundyr before the final fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back