Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up the Mass Effect Trilogy today. Great series. Glad I went back and decided to give it a shot.

1. Kind of....rough. A good effort for an enormous game on new hardware. Went a little too crazy with the RPG aspect with the need to customize EVERY THING, but it was still fun.

2. The best of the trilogy. Great music, gameplay, controls, story, everything. Really made me want to explore the whole world. I sank 35 hours into it and didn't feel like I discovered everything.

3. A slight step back from 2, in my opinion. It was still a lot of fun. I didn't like the controls as much. I would regularly roll instead of running sideways and the duck/cover system was a little eh, but it was still a very good game. A lot more action oriented than the first two and maybe less to discover. Felt like the world was smaller, despite there being just as many galaxies as the second one. I didn't feel the need to explore them. The story seemed a lot more linear than the first two.

3 is still my favorite, the constant sense of doom/being overwhelmed gave it a great atmosphere IMO, plus ever since ME1 I had wanted co-op.. and 3 had it, and it was amazing

Felt like the world was smaller, despite there being just as many galaxies as the second one. I didn't feel the need to explore them.

there was no need to really explore at that point, you spent 2 games exploring the galaxy, the third was about saving it.. you'd already seen what existed

ME Andromeda will give you new stuff to explore

3 is still my favorite, the constant sense of doom/being overwhelmed gave it a great atmosphere IMO, plus ever since ME1 I had wanted co-op.. and 3 had it, and it was amazing

there was no need to really explore at that point, you spent 2 games exploring the galaxy, the third was about saving it.. you'd already seen what existed

ME Andromeda will give you new stuff to explore
Love when you can coop story modes online. I was never a big fan of multi-player arenas.

Partly why Dead Island holds a special place in my heart.

About 10-15 hours into Zelda Breath of the Wild. Pretty damn good! Not much happens but I always want to keep going. Best sense of exploration ever.

It is what No Man Sky wishes it could be.

About 10-15 hours into Zelda Breath of the Wild. Pretty damn good! Not much happens but I always want to keep going. Best sense of exploration ever.

It is what No Man Sky wishes it could be.

I always forget y'all talk about cool shit in the other forums.

I've been meaning to go to my friends house to play BOTW and also Bomberman 2, just been busy.

But yes, I have heard the new Zelda is phenomenal. My friend said she has already put in a bunch of hours and has barely even played much of the actual game, just exploring the world first.

I always forget y'all talk about cool **** in the other forums.

I've been meaning to go to my friends house to play BOTW and also Bomberman 2, just been busy.

But yes, I have heard the new Zelda is phenomenal. My friend said she has already put in a bunch of hours and has barely even played much of the actual game, just exploring the world first.

Yup thats literally what this game is. Explore the game. You stumble upon so many cool things. Its tough too.

Game seems like it will take 50 hours to get through.

Yup thats literally what this game is. Explore the game. You stumble upon so many cool things. Its tough too.

Game seems like it will take 50 hours to get through.

Damn, I barely have even time to finish the games I already bought a few months ago. Can't believe I was contemplating pre-ordering the switch haha.

I still need to finish Final Fantasy XV. Even then, I still usually play online with my friends NHL 17 or WWE.

Damn, I barely have even time to finish the games I already bought a few months ago. Can't believe I was contemplating pre-ordering the switch haha.

I still need to finish Final Fantasy XV. Even then, I still usually play online with my friends NHL 17 or WWE.
If you are limited on time, throw FFXV out lmao. 5/10 game. Terrible story and traversal. Combat is a fun system.

If you are limited on time, throw FFXV out lmao. 5/10 game. Terrible story and traversal. Combat is a fun system.

I've already put in about 40 hours into Final Fantasy. But I've also had it for about 3 months now. I like the story so far, and I do like the combat system a lot.

I've been debating getting FFXIV again. But then it comes back again to, is it worth it to pay a monthly fee for a game I might put in only about 10-12 hours each month.

I've already put in about 40 hours into Final Fantasy. But I've also had it for about 3 months now. I like the story so far, and I do like the combat system a lot.

I've been debating getting FFXIV again. But then it comes back again to, is it worth it to pay a monthly fee for a game I might put in only about 10-12 hours each month.
Story fell sooooo flat to me.

I've been playing Shadow of Mordor. Bought it cheap when I was in the US. It's good, if not repetitive, but it doesn't feel like it's set in the Lord of the Rings world. I'm not sure why, I think it's missing the epic score.

I loved 2. The co-op and online was so damn good.
Jesus Christ.

I started 2 this weekend. This game is fucking bloody. It's like they started development wanting to get headlines for the brutality of it. I'm on the second level when some poor NPC gets ripped in half by a cloaked Chimeran.

Also, this game is genuinely frightening. I'm tired of shit jumping out at me. Just walking in a field and something uncloaks and leaps into my fucking face.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back