Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB The Show is the best sports sim out there. I still wouldn't buy it annually though. I think I bought 15 and skipped 16. Unfortunately, just like @Titans Eternal, I have waaaay too deep of a backlog to buy a sports game.

Maybe next year.

MLB The Show is the best sports sim out there. I still wouldn't buy it annually though. I think I bought 15 and skipped 16. Unfortunately, just like @Titans Eternal, I have waaaay too deep of a backlog to buy a sports game.

Maybe next year.

I agree with you and TE on that one. I did not get 16 and Road to the Show looks really good this year so I will probably get it.

if you dont have a copy, ill send you mine if you want to pay shipping.

I would trade it in, but i know gamestop wont give me dick for it since my dog chewed up the case.
I appreciate that, but I'm really fucking weird when it comes to game cases. I take good care of my stuff and it bugs me when I buy a used game and the case is a little off.

I almost didn't buy a used copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X last week because the case had a dent on the front cover. The guy saw me deliberating and asked me why. I told him and he ended up switching the case out for me.

I appreciate that, but I'm really ****ing weird when it comes to game cases. I take good care of my stuff and it bugs me when I buy a used game and the case is a little off.

I almost didn't buy a used copy of Xenoblade Chronicles X last week because the case had a dent on the front cover. The guy saw me deliberating and asked me why. I told him and he ended up switching the case out for me.

no worries, I am a stickler for it as well and these two fuckers just got super sneaky while I was in the other room.

Picked up Horizon Zero Dawn, and I have to say, pretty surprised.

Agreed. I'm keeping myself from beating it by doing all the side quests but I have really enjoyed this game.

Good story. Great graphics. Good score. Even my old ass can snipe people in this game.

I'll actually raise the difficulty and play it all over again once I beat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back