Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What race do you play the most? My Dwarf team is almost maxed out on skills. An online match with newly created teams?

I haven't played in forever and played the first computer game more than the second.

I normally play lizards. A new team game would be my suggestion.

Finished Horizon Zero Dawn.

I enjoyed it as much as any other game I've played recently. Sure, it's a short list but this was a really good game.

as a huge mass effect fan, I must admit my disappointment in Andromeda.

And not just about the absurd facial animations that every chump continually harps on.. but the character models themselves are bad-- washed out, flat, practically 2D.. overall bad character models.

Voice actors are WEAK. Previous ME games had really compelling characters because their voice actors were really good.. Andromeda is full of meh characters because the actors are so weak.. yeah there's a girl from Game of Thrones, but she's a barely used side character.

Gameplay mechanics.. they got rid of the power wheel?! Wtf. Now you can only have 3 powers to use at any time, and can't direct your squadmates to use a specific power at a specific time.. they just do whatever they want. This is a shame because they introduced something nice - the ability to combine classes.. no longer necessary to focus on one specific power tree.. but that's rendered pointless because you can only use 3 now.. out of like 30.

I do like the new mobility enhancements like the jump pack / evade, but the character is pretty clunky when entering or exiting combat, and then starting to sprint needs a "wind up" period.

The inventory system is dumb, once again.. probably worse than ME1.. how are you going to have 75% of your inventory space be taken up by materials you need to upgrade weapons/items? Why are you lugging around 500 pieces of titanium? Why can't materials be kept on the ship.. TOO MUCH SENSE.

Nexus upgrades, Strike team missions, and R&D are cool additions.. nothing groundbreaking but enough to give a small distraction and help out leveling/upgrading.

I've only completed 3 worlds so far, not terribly deep into the story.. it was a slow start but could get interesting.. overall - going to finish it, trying to like it, disappointed though. Bioware dev team that made this is BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back