Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting up to speed seems random. Press X and there is no change. Press X a few times and there seems to be no change. Press X a lot and you go from 0-60 in 2 seconds.

Is there a way to slow down other than just not holding X?
Honestly, I don't remember... didn't have that problem much either, if I remember.

Not sure what's going on.

I've just finished the PS4 version of Resident Evil 5 and started Resident Evil 6.

I know they got a lot of hate but I enjoyed both of them on PS3 and bought the bundle for cheap during a PSN sale.

Zerk-Zerk-Savage-Pac Healer-Aug healer-RM-Shaman-Skald (or ignore SOS and run on RM speed with warrior instead of skald)

So much fun. Loved daoc
Midgard! Bah! I mostly ran around with my Matter Cabby AOE dotting everything that moved which got me into trouble a few times in Darkness Falls. I rolled a couple of toons for Midgard but I liked being familiar with the realm so I stuck to Albion toons. I wish they had never done Frontiers as I REALLY liked classic RVR.

Side note: F a bunch of tree huggin Enchanters. Bard + Enchanter combo was almost unstoppable.

I got Horizon Zero Dawn a while back. Amazing. I've grown ADD as it pertains to video games, sadly, so I've mainly been fighting gigantic robot dinosaurs as opposed to doing the main quest (which actually seems quite interesting). Very satisfying.

Open world games, at least to this extent, have usually held my attention for only a limited amount of time. But I must admit, there have been some amazing moments on the main quest, and it's an incredibly intriguing premise. It feels fresh, which isn't typical of a AAA game. And it looks incredible. Highly recommended.

Yessir. I have myself an NES Mini. So nice. I have it hacked so I have lots of NES games on it now.
I have the Retron 3 so I play a lot of the NES, SNES and Genesis titles.
I find myself always going back to the MegaMan series too. I have 2 (best one), 3, and 5. Those games are not cheap or easy to find.

I have the Retron 3 so I play a lot of the NES, SNES and Genesis titles.
I find myself always going back to the MegaMan series too. I have 2 (best one), 3, and 5. Those games are not cheap or easy to find.
I used to be in retro game collecting. Sold all my stuff though. You should look into making a retroPi.

Any other NES players? I've been playing Zelda (the first one) recently. What a great game.
I put a new 72 pin connector in my NES and it works like a charm, but the games still need their pins cleaned. In the last couple of months I've only played Metroid and Super Mario Bros. I have other games but I've been side tracked a bit with other things. I'm jonesing to play Mike Tysons Punch Out and Tecmo Bowl again.

I'm currently in the market for a SNES. One that hasn't turned yellow preferably. Zelda for SNES is really good.

I put a new 72 pin connector in my NES and it works like a charm, but the games still need their pins cleaned. In the last couple of months I've only played Metroid and Super Mario Bros. I have other games but I've been side tracked a bit with other things. I'm jonesing to play Mike Tysons Punch Out and Tecmo Bowl again.

I'm currently in the market for a SNES. One that hasn't turned yellow preferably. Zelda for SNES is really good.
I don't have the original systems anymore. I've had them at multiple different times and sell them, but this time I'm sticking with my retron. Plays all the original NES, SNES, Sega games on 1 system.

Picked up Donkey Kong Country and Castlevania 2 and 3 this weekend.
I've seen DK country a few times in stores, always like a $40 game.

Didn't like Castlevania 2 all that much. Angry Video Game Nerd pretty much nails my peeves with that one.

I never played 3.

I do have 1 and 4 which is SNES. Both good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back