Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of you do download marvel heroes omega, make sure to go to ps store and download the daredevil+costume add on. Free character you can own right off the bat, then spend your starter currency they give you to buy a 2nd hero right away.

Pretty nice so far. I spent 5$ to upgrade my inventory space

Playing Afro Samurai on PS3. I'm maybe 1/3 through it. Decent game thus far. It is a little rough around the edges though. The controls are a little loose and floaty. The camera control is not great. It follows the show pretty closely.

I think it could have been a much better if they put some more time and effort into it. Decent for a 2006 release though. Worth the $7 I paid for it.

Been watching a lot of youtube videos of it. Game looks like a ton of fun. I would really enjoy playing as Jason. Oh, and you CAN kill Jason. But Tommy Jarvis has to do it.

Yeah maybe I do recommend it even at $40 cause I keep playing it, and I keep thinking about the game when I'm not playing it... Always a good sign!

Yeah and it involves finding Jason's cabin I believe. Think it's a combo of a female counselor and tommy Jarvis had to get the kill shot.

I have started playing Madden 17 again and Mariota is so inaccurate on Madden it just pisses me off. He can't throw past 10 yards. You can get better qbs in the draft in the 3rd round than Mariota and that makes no sense at all.

I have started playing Madden 17 again and Mariota is so inaccurate on Madden it just pisses me off. He can't throw past 10 yards. You can get better qbs in the draft in the 3rd round than Mariota and that makes no sense at all.

have to upgrade throw on the run, which makes no sense, considering he is great at that.

Started playing this on recommendation from @Titans Eternal

It is a lot of fun and I am not even into superheroes

Free to play -- pay to upgrade

MMORPG

Diablo style game play

Takes a long time to DL on hotel internet in the third world

I mean, if Arkham Knight was awesome...

spxmw1pw6p3z.gif

Any one know of some decent kid friendly games for Xbox One?

I bought my daughter a Xbox One S, Minecraft bundle edition. So pissed when I figured out that it didn't come with the actual game! It came with an add-on pack for the game. But they did include a Windows 10 version of the game. WTF? $300 for the bundle with Minecraft all over it, but didn't include the actual game for the system I bought!?

Back in my day, when you bought a console as a bundle deal, you got the game bundled with the console.

I bought my daughter a Xbox One S, Minecraft bundle edition. So pissed when I figured out that it didn't come with the actual game! It came with an add-on pack for the game. But they did include a Windows 10 version of the game. WTF? $300 for the bundle with Minecraft all over it, but didn't include the actual game for the system I bought!?

Back in my day, when you bought a console as a bundle deal, you got the game bundled with the console.

That doesn't seem right.

hmmmm.... no way that's right. any (insert game name here) bundle always comes with the game....

Are you sure there isn't a way to download the game? Maybe it's not a hard copy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back