Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI to anyone with a Best Buy Gamer's Club membership (it's $30 for 2 years, it more than pays for itself with 20% savings if you buy 3 games or more) and planning to get Madden 18, current deal at Best Buy:
- $19 trade-in for Madden 17
- $10 Best Buy gift certificate for pre-ordering Madden-18
- $12 (20%) discount for Gamer's Club Members
Total: $41 in savings, leaving you paying only $19 for Madden 18

Trade-in value usually takes a steep drop in the June area, though. About to go trade mine in this weekend. haha

A week later, I finally got a chance to check out the PS4. Started Uncharted 4. Still doing the BS stuff at this point but the graphics are amazing. I am fiending for some football though. Don't know if I'm gonna be able to hold out until August for M18. Might just drop the $25 on '17 to hold me over.

A week later, I finally got a chance to check out the PS4. Started Uncharted 4. Still doing the BS stuff at this point but the graphics are amazing. I am fiending for some football though. Don't know if I'm gonna be able to hold out until August for M18. Might just drop the $25 on '17 to hold me over.
Brah don't trip

Get ea access you'll get madden free

Oh wait

PS4

Nvmind

Anybody play any fighting games? What's the best one for PS4?
Mortal Kombat XL.

Street Fighter V got shit on, as it should have, for being a bare bones, incomplete release, but from what I have read it is much improved now. Super cheap as well.

Tekken 7 comes out next month.

I'm kind of over fighting games. They're the most stratified gaming experience out there.

3182897-ij4.jpg

The Digital Deluxe edition comes with three DLC fighters, as well as one "premier" skin that you can use to transform Supergirl into Power Girl. In this form, she has a new look, voice, and dialogue. A single gear shader pack--Defender--is also included with the Digital Deluxe version.

The Ultimate Edition, meanwhile, comes with nine DLC characters, three premier skins (one each for Supergirl, Flash, and Green Lantern), and two gear shader packs--Defender and Destroyer.

Ridiculousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back