Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of over fighting games. They're the most stratified gaming experience out there.

Ridiculousness.
I was a fighting game junkie when I was a kid. I'll admit I just can't get into them like I used to. But I still like to have at least one in my library. I will probably get SF or MK. I do really like Tekken but it'll have to come down in price quite a bit before I consider getting it. I don't really like spending more than $30 on a fighter.

My kids want Destiny 2 as bad as I want Lisa Ann. What's the deal with Destiny? Does anyone on here play it?
What's the age range of your kids? Worth it for younger kids 8-12 if they have friends who play. Kids over 12 good for any.

It's online focused. The fun comes from playing with others. I just wouldn't want kid under 13 playing with the heathens online.

What's the age range of your kids? Worth it for younger kids 8-12 if they have friends who play. Kids over 12 good for any.

It's online focused. The fun comes from playing with others. I just wouldn't want kid under 13 playing with the heathens online.

11 and 13. I monitor when they are playing online.

My kids want Destiny 2 as bad as I want Lisa Ann. What's the deal with Destiny? Does anyone on here play it?

Have you seen Lisa Ann lately, her age is showing

11 and 13. I monitor when they are playing online.

I play GTA online and it makes me laugh at the number of middle school aged kids who are on there playing it. I will be in a game with them, swear over the mic my instinct is to feel bad (I swear a lot and am rarely around kids). Then I think, they are seeing and hearing a lot worse.

As in, I was just in their coke cutting operation where they had women in their underwear cutting and packing the coke. Then we rode on our Harley's to deliver the coke killing people along the way lol.

Middle school aged kids.

Getting into Skyrim. I've probably attempted to play it on three seperate occasions now. Once near '11 release, once a few years later, once a year and a half ago on PC and now on PS4.

Finally got a good 20 hours into it.

Great world. Everything else is pretty blah. Wish they could build a map and outsource everything else. Bethesda only good at map making lol.

I am a die hard Titan Fan. My kids have heard every vulgar term in the book. My youngest probably thinks that Michael Griff has a Pu$$y and many times as I have called him one.
Let em have at it then! It's a good value at full price. Grind heavy game where you can spend 1000s of hours trying to keep upping your gear.

Continuing with my Year of the PS3, I beat Heavy Rain over the weekend.

6.5/10.

Very good story. Similar to the movie Se7en.

The gameplay was boring as fuck though. Walk around a room and do quicktime events. That's the whole game. Just about every chapter ends in a fistfight to add some excitement. Very repetitive.

It was basically a choose your own ending book in video game form.

I used Se7en as a comparison because this would have made a much better movie than a video game. I give Quantic Dream credit for trying something a little different, but it could have been better with some better game mechanics.

Friday the 13th. It's a simple pretty basic game but I've been having a lot of fun with it. It's pretty quick with matches and watching the deaths are great. It is a novelty though that will wear off fairly quick. I wouldn't recommend it at $40. But $25 if you are fan of series and maybe $15 if you like the game idea. It's basically 6 versus 1. If you are Jason you kill. If you are a counselor you work together to get equipment and escape,as well as you can stun Jason wuth various weapons

Marvel Heroes has released in beta on consoles as Marvel Heroes Omega. Basically Diablo except with super heroes. I'm really enjoying it but don't have anyone to play with. It is free to play... so...download it and add me on ps4.

tegot09

Friday the 13th. It's a simple pretty basic game but I've been having a lot of fun with it. It's pretty quick with matches and watching the deaths are great. It is a novelty though that will wear off fairly quick. I wouldn't recommend it at $40. But $25 if you are fan of series and maybe $15 if you like the game idea. It's basically 6 versus 1. If you are Jason you kill. If you are a counselor you work together to get equipment and escape,as well as you can stun Jason wuth various weapons
Been watching a lot of youtube videos of it. Game looks like a ton of fun. I would really enjoy playing as Jason. Oh, and you CAN kill Jason. But Tommy Jarvis has to do it.

Marvel Heroes has released in beta on consoles as Marvel Heroes Omega. Basically Diablo except with super heroes. I'm really enjoying it but don't have anyone to play with. It is free to play... so...download it and add me on ps4.

tegot09
When you see me online hit me up, I've been playing here and there

Continuing with my Year of the PS3, I beat Heavy Rain over the weekend.

6.5/10.

Very good story. Similar to the movie Se7en.

The gameplay was boring as **** though. Walk around a room and do quicktime events. That's the whole game. Just about every chapter ends in a fistfight to add some excitement. Very repetitive.

It was basically a choose your own ending book in video game form.

I used Se7en as a comparison because this would have made a much better movie than a video game. I give Quantic Dream credit for trying something a little different, but it could have been better with some better game mechanics.
I loved that game. I see what you mean as far as the gameplay goes. But I loved the story so much it didn't even bother me. It was one of my top 10 PS3 games. Granted, I never got around to a ton of stuff that was highly acclaimed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back