Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember arcades? I mean, I know some still exist because I was in one last week... which made me think of this.

What was your favorite?

What game(s) did you drop the most cash on in one sitting?

What game(s) did you spend the most on total?

Remember arcades? I mean, I know some still exist because I was in one last week... which made me think of this.

What was your favorite?

Double Dragon

Other then the arcade wrestling games. I probably dropped the most money on the 4 player games. I always like Crime Fighters because as a kid thought it was cool that the bosses looked like Freddie, Jason and Leatherface.

What was your favorite?

I do. I also remember that they're expensive AF and not worth it. IMO

South Park: The Stick of Truth.

I'm about 2/3 through it. It's awesome. As far as RPGs go, it's actually pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but I like turn-based RPGs, so it's right up my alley.

It has to be the funniest game I have ever played.

South Park: The Stick of Truth.

I'm about 2/3 through it. It's awesome. As far as RPGs go, it's actually pretty good. Nothing groundbreaking, but I like turn-based RPGs, so it's right up my alley.

It has to be the funniest game I have ever played.
hands down the most offensive also, loved it.

What was your favorite?

I basically lived at the arcade as a kid. Mortal Kombat 2/3 and Killer Instinct got most of my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back