Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly issues last year, and we never hear all the things

No he didn’t. He came to camp out of shape. The breathing issue is a made up thing from posters on this site. He had turf toe. But at no point eas he IRd or didn’t play because of his asthma. To assume he does have issues because we never hear all things is ludicrous. If he was having performance issues related to his asthma we would hear about it.

No he didn’t. He came to camp out of shape. The breathing issue is a made up thing from posters on this site. He had turf toe. But at no point eas he IRd or didn’t play because of his asthma. To assume he does have issues because we never hear all things is ludicrous. If he was having performance issues related to his asthma we would hear about it.
Just how many links do you want to show he absolutely had issues with asthma last season?

What Tennessee Titans' Treylon Burks said about rookie breathing issues

Burks suffers from asthma, which in part prompted the team to hold him out of the majority minicamp and OTAs last season and mandatory minicamp after he was taken 18th overall in the 2022 NFL Draft.

Titans rookie WR Treylon Burks 'a lot healthier' after asthma, conditioning concerns

Burks passed the Titans' conditioning test and participated in Wednesday's practice without issue. After dealing with asthma and conditioning concerns, Burks said he lost five to six pounds while working out and taking better care of his body during the NFL's break. The rookie said the conditioning he's done lately has helped with his asthma.

"Putting myself in situations where I knew my asthma would flare up and just be able to push through it," Burks said. "Honestly, I just (need to) keep conditioning where I don't feel it no more, making sure I am taking my inhaler before practice, after practice, just staying on top of everything."

Just how many links do you want to show he absolutely had issues with asthma last season?

Burks suffers from asthma, which in part prompted the team to hold him out of the majority minicamp and OTAs last season and mandatory minicamp after he was taken 18th overall in the 2022 NFL Draft.

Titans rookie WR Treylon Burks 'a lot healthier' after asthma, conditioning concerns

Burks passed the Titans' conditioning test and participated in Wednesday's practice without issue. After dealing with asthma and conditioning concerns, Burks said he lost five to six pounds while working out and taking better care of his body during the NFL's break. The rookie said the conditioning he's done lately has helped with his asthma.

"Putting myself in situations where I knew my asthma would flare up and just be able to push through it," Burks said. "Honestly, I just (need to) keep conditioning where I don't feel it no more, making sure I am taking my inhaler before practice, after practice, just staying on top of everything."
Stop making sense

in other words... Wheezy aint a professional

I didn't want Levis in the first place. I don't hold out a ton of hope he will be successful.

However, he's clearly talented so it would be silly not to see what he has. It's highly unlikely the Titans FO is going to move on from a high draft pick so quickly, unless it's a situation like Josh Rosen. So I would get used to the fact that he's probably going to be QB1 in 2024.
I have heard you just keep drafting qbs until one becomes what you need and you never know what could happen until they get in there and start throwing

Wheezy can’t breathe. Maybe he should try inhaling through his vagina.

Where was I wrong? He was never on IR or held out of a game because of breathing issues. He had conditioning issues which exacerbated his asthma prior to the season. Not during the season. The articles prove my point.
Thank you

Where was I wrong? He was never on IR or held out of a game because of breathing issues. He had conditioning issues which exacerbated his asthma prior to the season. Not during the season. The articles prove my point.
Thank you
Where were you wrong? When you said...

"breathing problems is a made up thing by posters on this board"

that is where you were wrong.

I dont even know why I bother responding to you though. Way to homer to be level headed and reasonable.

Where were you wrong? When you said...

"breathing problems is a made up thing by posters on this board"

that is where you were wrong.

I dont even know why I bother responding to you though. Way to homer to be level headed and reasonable.

This particular issue has nothing to do with me being a homer, nor any of you having vast knowledge about the NFL. Y’all don’t. Has he missed a game in his NFL career because of his asthma? No he hasn’t. Not that any of us know. What you posted was about mini camp and OTAs.

Do posters on this board keep referring to his asthma as though it’s an issue? I have clearly stated he is a disappointment. I have stated we may have drafted the wrong player. But it’s not because of his asthma, which is a condition he can’t do anything about, which he was born with, which makes it’s childish and total BS for people to poke fun at him because of it. I guess y’all make fun of the children in the St Jude’s commercials as well.

He has excelled in spite of his disability. But sure… let’s make fun of him. Call him cute names like “The Inhaler” or “ Wheezy”. But I’m glad it makes you feel like big men! Some of you are jokes.

That’s my point.

This particular issue has nothing to do with me being a homer, nor any of you having vast knowledge about the NFL. Y’all don’t. Has he missed a game in his NFL career because of his asthma? No he hasn’t. Not that any of us know. What you posted was about mini camp and OTAs.

Do posters on this board keep referring to his asthma as though it’s an issue? I have clearly stated he is a disappointment. I have stated we may have drafted the wrong player. But it’s not because of his asthma, which is a condition he can’t do anything about, which he was born with, which makes it’s childish and total BS for people to poke fun at him because of it. I guess y’all make fun of the children in the St Jude’s commercials as well.

He has excelled in spite of his disability. But sure… let’s make fun of him. Call him cute names like “The Inhaler” or “ Wheezy”. But I’m glad it makes you feel like big men! Some of you are jokes.

That’s my point.
“Excelled” career wise, maybe counting his college days. In the NFL I would argue he has absolutely been excelled regardless of his breathing.

That’s my point.
Wheezy McInhalerface gonna sit... its what he does

That’s my point.
Burks says “call me anything you want as long as that check clears….”

#snowflakegeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back