Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I know we've talked about his situation in other threads but heard just now he's out Sunday against the Ravens.

Vrabel doesn't want to talk specific injuries but something is off about this. Adoree is seen running at practice then he's DNP the next week.

They could have kept him on IR but must have thought he could make it back at some point.

He must have some lingering injury that runs a high risk of something more serious if he exerts himself.

Its incredibly frustrating, but it is the only thing I can think of. With the past month going the way it has, you would have to assume he would be out there if it was physically possible. Rust can't be an issue if King played when he did.

He must have some lingering injury that runs a high risk of something more serious if he exerts himself.

Its incredibly frustrating, but it is the only thing I can think of. With the past month going the way it has, you would have to assume he would be out there if it was physically possible. Rust can't be an issue if King played when he did.

TBF, King was at least getting to practice with his team and play some games

Adoree, especially if a knee issue, is going to come out and probably look a little lost and people are going to get super upset lol already see it

1st time he gets burnt downfield, this place going to explode

Adoree, especially if a knee issue, is going to come out and probably look a little lost and people are going to get super upset lol already see it

Oh for sure, he isn't going to fix the defense, but we miss his speed.

Can’t get burnt if he never see the field. I’ve already put him on IR in my mind. IF he comes back at any time it’s icing on the cake.

This sounds like the start of an old Seinfeld joke.

I know we've talked about his situation in other threads but heard just now he's out Sunday against the Ravens.

Vrabel doesn't want to talk specific injuries but something is off about this. Adoree is seen running at practice then he's DNP the next week.

They could have kept him on IR but must have thought he could make it back at some point.

Vrabel is a liar

Remeber when Rashad Even missed most of camp and they said it was "heat related issues"

I have had zero expectations on an Adoree return for weeks now. I was actually surprised that they didn’t put him out for the year to be honest. He has practiced like what maybe two days in almost 3 months.

Last thing I heard was something to do with the knee, MCL strain or something, which might allow Adoree to run in a straight line but be unable to make cuts.

They tried to ramp up his work and the knee didn't respond well so he's shut down. @Riverman might be able to shed some light on this kind of injury but my understanding is that they are slow to heal.

Maybe we get him back for a playoff run.

If they would just be up front about the injury, most people would just accept it and move on

We've been waiting since week 4

Not disclosing his injury doesn't affect the opponents game plan in any way. They already know they can dink and dunk at will

Last thing I heard was something to do with the knee, MCL strain or something, which might allow Adoree to run in a straight line but be unable to make cuts.

They tried to ramp up his work and the knee didn't respond well so he's shut down. @Riverman might be able to shed some light on this kind of injury but my understanding is that they are slow to heal.

Maybe we get him back for a playoff run.
I was thinking something like that as well. Maybe a thing were it’s not a tear and a surgery could have cleared it up quicker if caught in time.

Sucks but it would be nice to have some transparency. It’s not really a competitive issue at this point imo.

If they would just be up front about the injury, most people would just accept it and move on

We've been waiting since week 4

Not disclosing his injury doesn't affect the opponents game plan in any way. They already know they can dink and dunk at will
Wow literally the exact same post at the same time lol

Can we assume Fulton is playing? At the this point, I would rather have kept Corey Davis 5th year option over Jackson. At least Davis plays

He’s just making himself more affordable for us.

But seriously. What a whiff on activating this guy if he wasn’t going to play in that 3 week timeframe.

He’s just making himself more affordable for us.

But seriously. What a whiff on activating this guy if he wasn’t going to play in that 3 week timeframe.

Why? If he can eventually come back and play let’s say the last 4 games or 3 games and then in the playoffs it’s not a whiff. Not even remotely. It’s smart. If you IR him and end his season when there was a chance he could come back that’s a whiff. Who is out there you would replace him with? I’m sure there are a lot of 25 year old veteran CBs just sitting around waiting on a call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back