Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasn't been good all season especially after Henry was lost. His arm is shot. If AJ comes back, I am not sure it will help as teams will double him and make Tammy try to throw to others. I feel the RB by committee has be decent on the ground but Tammy has to stop with the turnovers. His int vs Steelers yesterday killed all the momentum.

He is being forced back into a role that was the reason Miami parted with him (Which he was never AWFUL at. 17td 9int I believe last yr in Miami)..... trying to be Tom Brady........ and that's just because of shear bad luck with Derrick Henry's injury. Tannehill needs at least one good WR to get you there. Over the past, what, 4-5 weeks he's been without both...

Brady is one of the few QBs in history who could take undrafteds and guys who are camp bodies and march through the AFC playoffs. -- and even then, he had decent offensive lines to keep him upright, which was necessary due to his limited mobility. -- we are under a sick game of musical chairs at OL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back