Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
theprizdfighter said:
Every player in the draft has question marks around them. Even Mario, the question about his effort on the field and in practice. I disagree that he is the best player in the draft.

agreed

noone knows for sure who's the best player in the draft

all we can say is who the best player in the draft was in college
and even that is up for debate

I personally think the best QB is Cutler
and the best RB is LenDale White / DeAngelo Williams

not Matt and Reggie like 1/2 the world thinks
nor do I feel that Mario is the best DE or that Hawk is the best LB

then again, I like to think outside the box

Yeah if we have Cutler as the #1 and he's who we are going after we won't draft him at 3. We will trade down to 5 or 6. If we have Young and Leinart above Cutler and we are going to go after one of those two then we will stay put your right. But Cutler isn't a top 3 pick, so if we want him we'll trade down to 5 or 6 and pick up a third or second round pick and then take Cutler. I don't think we're going after Cutler.

I think we're going with Young or Leinart, but I'd be content with either of them.

Puck,,,

Who would be the better defensive end prospect? And don't say lawson either he is juqua thomas size. Who in the hell is even comparable to this monster? Nobody.

Even if dwight freeney was there with his 35 wonderlic and 4.45 speed i would probably take williams. The guy might be the greatest specimen of manhood this draft has ever seen. We are talking reggie white caliber!

Puck said:
damn !!! look what having that big a body does to the package inside the silver speedo

I think I'd rather have my manhood

give him a red tattoo over his eye and he would look like the main character from God of War. (kratos or kronus, cant rmemeber)

RollTide said:
Who would be the better defensive end prospect? And don't say lawson either he is juqua thomas size. Who in the hell is even comparable to this monster? Nobody[.QUOTE]

Lawson is nasty though. Before we signed Thornton I was praying that he dropped to us in the 2nd, but I'm pretty confident most NFL scouts have caught on to his ability and he'll go in the first.

I'll give it to you, your boy is NASTY, it'd be great to see him in two-toned blue, but it won't happen. He is the best DE in the draft, no question. Maybe even best DE prospect in the decade..

Riverman said:
Interesting SI article about Young's pro-day. I'm a little concerned that he didn't try to show more today. After reading this article, I'm even on Cutler and Young. He's supposed to workout for Titans tomorrow with tougher throws.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft06/news/story?id=2380236

Read posts on other thread. Never mind the above comment. ESPN take seems a minority opinion. I agree with TJ, "chalk talk" is going to be the most persuasive workout for the Titans staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back