Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I personally don't believe everyone on this coaching staff makes it out of this season without getting fired. No matter how bad the player personnel is, the really bad coaching becomes obvious. So who do you think is the first to fall? Or do you think they all make it to next season?

Me? I think Shane Bowen is the 1st to be fired.

I personally don't believe everyone on this coaching staff makes it out of this season without getting fired. No matter how bad the player personnel is, the really bad coaching becomes obvious. So who do you think is the first to fall? Or do you think they all make it to next season?

Shane Bowen is going nowhere under Vrabel. Lol.

Nobody is going anywhere under Vrabel.

Whoever is the least impactful firing to give an attempt by Vrabel to appear as if he’s trying to hold coaching accountable.

so my guess is the DB assistant’s assistant coach.

Edit:
After reviewing the list, I’ll guess Luke Stocker, offensive assistant. Don’t know what he does, I’ll guess very little but will be used as sacrificial coach to show everyone that Vrabel is serious.
The Official Site of the Tennessee Titans

Mid-season to end of season staff firing are rare, especially when a team is basically eliminated from playoff contention. They will just wait until the season is over.

The Colgate OL coach should be first to be fired but his job is secure since he was a Vrabel hire.

Reread my post. I had to add clarity.

Yeah but we're dealing with a new GM and ownership that are not hands on. If anyone gets fired it will be when the season ends.

At this point I don't see any type of benefit to making any changes right now. FO probably wants to make the shit show continue to get a better draft position or really evaluate Vrabel.

The thing that I just can't get past is how sudden it was that everything changed.

#1 seed in the AFC then start 7-3 and look like a contender again. BAM!... lose 17 of the next 20. Just makes no sense from a talent standpoint. Has to be some coaching/leadership failure in the somewhere. IMO

sadly I see zero sacraficial lambs here

vrable gonna shield them all

Mid-season to end of season staff firing are rare, especially when a team is basically eliminated from playoff contention. They will just wait until the season is over.

The Colgate OL coach should be first to be fired but his job is secure since he was a Vrabel hire.
preparation
presentation
passion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back