Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
letting conklin walk was on robinson

not that conklin is a HoF dude, but he was on the team and had RT covered
Hindsight definitely says to have kept Conklin.

although it’s the corrective moves to replace him that I really have the issue with.
Panda may be the worst pick of all time when adding the overall effect it’s had on the roster since him basically forfeiting a 1st.

I agree Isaiah Wilson is on him..who are the other 1st rounders?

Wilson, Farley and Burks.... Wilson played 1 game.... Farley got burned in the few games that he played and Simmons has as many TDs as Burks.

you don't have to find all pros with every first rnder, but at least getting some sort of decent production should be expected.

This is turning into a JROB thread.

Should be about the present staff.

We need an overhaul of the HC, which will make all dominoes fall.

Don't get rid of Vrabel, maybe one or 2 dominoes fall. All them need to fall, including the overrated Chris Moore who was supposed to be this hot shot upcoming DC. DB'S have totally regressed under Chris Moore.

Edit: Chris Harris. Cheers @HurrayTitans! For the correction as I've been drinking. Had awful coaches Chris Harris and Rob Moore all in one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is turning into a JROB thread.

Should be about the present staff.

We need an overhaul of the HC, which will make all dominoes fall.

Don't get rid of Vrabel, maybe one or 2 dominoes fall. All them need to fall, including the overrated Chris Moore who was supposed to be this hot shot upcoming DC. DB'S have totally regressed under Chris Moore.
I think you mean Chris Harris, the secondary coach

And I’ll guess the JRob talk is to defend Vrabel and company, no changes necessary, just JRob’s fault.

I disagree with the latter statement.

Cleveland with the best defense in the NFL. Props to Schwartz.

Meanwhile we are left with a bad defense due to Bowen.

Team would be so different if we had an offensive minded HC and Schwartz as our DC.

Fire the whole staff.

Team would be so different if we had an offensive minded HC and Schwartz as our DC.

Fire the whole staff.
Technically they didn’t even need a really offensive mind. With Schwartz as DC, titans were #1 seed and robbed of a SB in 2008.

he was DC from 2001-2008 and only left because of a HC opportunity.

History teaches us Vrabel doesn’t fire his guys. If Downing didn’t get a DUI he would be here still I’ sure.
So in Vrabels tenure he has fired Keith Carter, Anthony Midget and Erik Frazier. Anyone else?
I don’t think anyone will argue the fact that the replacements for Carter and Midget were downgrades.

Fire the whole staff.

Having Miles Garrett helps a bit. He has talent on D.

History teaches us Vrabel doesn’t fire his guys. If Downing didn’t get a DUI he would be here still I’ sure.
So in Vrabels tenure he has fired Keith Carter, Anthony Midget and Erik Frazier. Anyone else?
I don’t think anyone will argue the fact that the replacements for Carter and Midget were downgrades.

Downing wasn’t let go because of a DUI. That’s absurd.

Most HCs don’t fire their coaching staffs.

The thing that I just can't get past is how sudden it was that everything changed.

#1 seed in the AFC then start 7-3 and look like a contender again. BAM!... lose 17 of the next 20. Just makes no sense from a talent standpoint. Has to be some coaching/leadership failure in the somewhere. IMO
Ehh I think 7-3 was fools gold

I feel like you ride out the season, if we continue on this path of losing we secure a good pick and clean house at the end of the season. If Vrabel can right the ship, or even if Levis just continues to develop I think Vrabel at the very least gets some more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back