Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
K.
we already have the severely underperforming K, so the worst he could bring in, is someone equally as bad.
That’s not a trade either and K don’t cost much.

i just don't get what's stopping us from grabbing any joe schmo off the streets that kicked for a college team last year.. how the F**K can they be so much worse than this carousel of trash kickers

We should Try to sign the entire Bears defense. I would throw in Isaiah Wilson to sweeten the deal

Khalil Mack has accounted for as many sacks as our entire defense. Khalil doesn't always have eye popping sack totals, but he consistently pressures the QB and wrecks games. Through 7 games Landy, Clowney and Beasley have accounted for one and a half sacks. If they couldn't sniff Burrow slinging the ball behind an XFL caliber Offensive Line they're not going to scare anybody.

He won't be cheap to trade for then you almost immediately need to sign him to a 3-5 year contract.

That said, do it. We are a complete disaster.

Yeah at this point - money aside - we need a guy like Desmond King. The corners need an overhaul next year anyways and if you lock him up after season ...

2021 Cornerback Depth of : King and Jackson looks a helluva lot better than Butler, Joseph etc

Yeah at this point - money aside - we need a guy like Desmond King. The corners need an overhaul next year anyways and if you lock him up after season ...

2021 Cornerback Depth of : King and Jackson looks a helluva lot better than Butler, Joseph etc

lets gooooooooo

:wooo:

He won't be cheap to trade for then you almost immediately need to sign him to a 3-5 year contract.

That said, do it. We are a complete disaster.
Was about to say that he's the kind of player you trade for, and then we did!

Let him play out the rest of this year and see if he's worth paying long term. He's been down this season, but a change of scenery could help, and he certainly can't be worse than what we currently have.

At worst, he leaves in FA next year if he sucks and we're out a 6th rounder.

If JRob doesn't go after Quinton Williams then Shelby Harris might be a good alternative. Dude is a decent DT and just got into an argument with Figano.

Ryan Kerrigan so needs to become a Titan tomorrow.

Now we gotta get a Jack Crawford replacement and unload Clowney or Beasley

I think we should try and get ryan kerrigan from Washington...give them vic beasley...Kerrigan at 32 is still a run stopper...I'd use him to replace Jack Crawford because he's just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back