Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Just trade for him, I was responding to giving up two high picks for him. I don’t think he will command a 1st plus another pick at 30 years old. But I also don’t think JR will pull the trigger. The only trade he has ever made mid-season was dumping off Correa.

You keep saying that but this team has never been in a spot like this before. He might not, but we’ve never been near the top of the AFC by week 8. And there’s hasn’t been an obtainable talent like Gilmore available (Ramsey wasn’t obtainable for us) in a long time.

You keep saying that but this team has never been in a spot like this before. He might not, but we’ve never been near the top of the AFC by week 8. And there’s hasn’t been an obtainable talent like Gilmore available (Ramsey wasn’t obtainable for us) in a long time.
Yeah, I know the team is doing great, I just don’t think they do it though. We’ll see come Tuesday and I will be very happy to be wrong.

If we make no significant upgrades to our D this trade deadline, it's one of the biggest GM blunders of all time

you can't sit on your ass with a 5-1 team whose offense is elite, but whose defense is utter garbage.. you get shit done and bring in someone worth a damn

Yeah, I know the team is doing great, I just don’t think they do it though. We’ll see come Tuesday and I will be very happy to be wrong.

Our biggest hurdle is cap space. With the Byard restructure. I’m not sure how much we have left but we are cutting it close that’s for sure.

I'm looking at the Chargers and Desmond King. He is young and fast. He is on his rookie contract still. He is being phased out because they signed Chris Harris Jr. I really like him and he has mysteriously been added to injury report with a non injury related tag. I'm guessing he is traded and I'm really hoping here.

I'm looking at the Chargers and Desmond King. He is young and fast. He is on his rookie contract still. He is being phased out because they signed Chris Harris Jr. I really like him and he has mysteriously been added to injury report with a non injury related tag. I'm guessing he is traded and I'm really hoping here.
Any upgrade at this point would be an improvement. Butler Joseph and now Orr don’t exactly instill confidence

Last second Bengals injury report:

The Bengals last remaining, starting OLineman is out with an illness. Their entire O line today will be backups.

If this team cannot feast on defense today...

Last second Bengals injury report:

The Bengals last remaining, starting OLineman is out with an illness. Their entire O line today will be backups.

If this team cannot feast on defense today...

If our Corner Backs are play 5-10 yards of the Line of scrimmage , then it'll be a long day defensively. Playing that kind of strategy nullifies any kind of "Pass Rush" ...

I think it's obvious our pass rush needs serious help. Carlos Dunlap wants OUT of Cincinnati and he would certainly be a dynamic player to add to our pass rush. We're in the bottom of the league in sacks...if we're gonna go far we need more pass rush more than anything else. Yes, even more than a kicker.

Anyone else out there that might be available?
Get rid of Clowney and Beasley

It’s been said but a DC. Has nothing to do with trade deadline.

Outside of that, any CB probably can’t be worse, but when the DC plays them out of position all day, it doesn’t matter.

Pass rush is worse than last year some how.

It’s been said but a DC. Has nothing to do with trade deadline.

Outside of that, any CB probably can’t be worse, but when the DC plays them out of position all day, it doesn’t matter.

Pass rush is worse than last year some how.

Vrabel's hubris destroyed any chance this season had.

With the way Robinson has struck out this season with most of his moves, it might be best if he does nothing. Last thing this team needs is another person brought in who severely underperforms.

With the way Robinson has struck out this season with most of his moves, it might be best if he does nothing. Last thing this team needs is another person brought in who severely underperforms.
K.
we already have the severely underperforming K, so the worst he could bring in, is someone equally as bad.
That’s not a trade either and K don’t cost much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back