Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon was never a Titan, nor did he play in Tennessee.

He’s the best QB in Hou history, end of discussion
OP includes Oiler history, so it's relevant.

Or... threads like this make one understand Jeff's decision to take away posting privileges in the first place...

OP includes Oiler history, so it's relevant.

Or... threads like this make one understand Jeff's decision to take away posting privileges in the first place...
All I’m saying, is that Peyton Manning has a better record for QB in this state than Moon does.

This is such a ridiculous thread. Almost impossible to compare QB’s in different eras now. Especially Moons era to now. Game is so different.

Plus we’ve got a HOF’er and an MVP in our franchise’s history. Tannehill isn’t doing either of those things.

He’s a solid above average QB. He’s played lights out for the majority of the 16 games he’s started with us. No complaints about his play (even though he was not great yesterday against a bad defense) but this thread is pointless. Tannehill won’t even be close unless he plays until he’s 40 at this high of a level.

Truly ridiculous thread. We are comparing a serviceable starter to McNair and Moon?

One guy was a regular all pro who won NFL MVP and brought the Titans to their only Superbowl appearance, which they nearly won (lost by a single yard to the greatest tackle in NFL history) and the other guy is a hall of famer.....

To have this discussion in a serious manner, Tannehill would have to win a Superbowl and get NFL MVP, or he could always get into the Hall of Fame.

Truly ridiculous thread. We are comparing a serviceable starter to McNair and Moon?

One guy was a regular all pro who won NFL MVP and brought the Titans to their only Superbowl appearance, which they nearly won (lost by a single yard to the greatest tackle in NFL history) and the other guy is a hall of famer.....

To have this discussion in a serious manner, Tannehill would have to win a Superbowl and get NFL MVP, or he could always get into the Hall of Fame.
I agree

Lol it’s the same franchise...

When a team moves and changes names it's a different franchise. Just because the same people own it, really means nothing, imo.

Especially in sports where most people root for their home team.

It's like saying you own a diner called joe's then you move 500 miles away and open up a diner called ted's. It's not the same thing just because it's a diner. That's my outlook on it anyway.

Never cared about the oilers etc. Only cared when Tennessee got a team.

When a team moves and changes names it's a different franchise. Just because the same people own it, really means nothing, imo.

It's like saying you own a diner called joe's then you move 500 miles away and open up a diner called ted's. It's not the same thing just because it's a diner. That's my outlook on it anyway.

Like Carl’s Jr. and Hardees. Same restaurant but different name on each coast.

I see it more like and old store you went to for years with a specific name then after new management changes the name, old customers still refer to it by the old name.
I suppose it’s more about when you became a fan. Some are only titans fans, some were around for the Oilers.

Like Carl’s Jr. and Hardees. Same restaurant but different name on each coast.

I see it more like and old store you went to for years with a specific name then after new management changes the name, old customers still refer to it by the old name.
I suppose it’s more about when you became a fan. Some are only titans fans, some were around for the Oilers.
This

Not even close to the same thing because if you move 500 miles away you aren’t taking all of your employees with you.

Jared Goff is the best QB in Rams history according to your logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back