Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I like the pick though. Ratbirds always had some immovable object that controlled the center of trenches for them. We got that and then some.

I guess. Probably a bigger, better Tart. Still feels like something that could have been grabbed later in the draft. But a lack of a 3rd round pick limits us.

I would say no one wanted to trade with us, but then the next two picks got traded.
Considering all these other 2nd rd trades, wonder if Ran is difficult trade partner.

When you are at the bottom. I do like building the line first. Then go get the skill players next year with some high picks. It's hard to do the other way around. But I would have preferred more offensive line. Still, good with another big.

I would have ran up to the podium to take Adonai Mitchell but that's just me. This is another player I feel we could of had later on but I understand the pick. Really wish Newton would of dropped 2 more picks!

I would have ran up to the podium to take Adonai Mitchell but that's just me. This is another player I feel we could of had later on but I understand the pick. Really wish Newton would of dropped 2 more picks!

Yup so close to getting Newton.

Slogan was 1 yard short and now it's "2 picks away". Lost Alt and Newton by 2 picks.

Not getting Mitchell makes me think Callahan can work with Burks. I hope that's the case.

Just not too fond of a run stuffer this early in a passing league.

Latest posts

Back