Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I actually like this pick a lot. Sweat and Simmons can be a damn good duo in the middle. This improved the DL and the defense as a whole.

After seeing what other teams got for trading back in the 2nd it was a huge miss to stay and pick. Not upset with the player it's the value and not trading back that hurts. We lost out on some good players in the 3rd round...

Rams trade 39th pick - Received 52, 155, 2025 2nd rnd

Commanders trade 40, 78, 172 - Received 50, 53, 161

Packers trade 41 - Received 45, 168, 190

Colts trade 46 - Received 52, 142, 155

If we got offered a 2025 2nd rounder and a 5th this year and turned that down to move back 14 spots that is a huge huge miss. Adonai Mitchell went at 52!

Rams took 52, 142, 155, two picks they just got in the 1st trade to come back up to 46. In all they moved back 7 spots in the 2nd and traded a this year's 5th and picked up a 2025 2nd! That is how you manipulate the draft!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this pick you wont be able to double team Big Jeff now! Guy is huge and he can move better than one might think. Run stuffer, pocket destroyer, and he can rush the qb. He has got first round talent, titans got to get it out of him! Wish again we could have traded down and made this pick as well. We got bigger and much stronger!

Really thought the titans would trade back in both rounds to get more picks. Didn’t realize they didn’t have many. Either way I like the picks. Sweat was a steal at 38!

After seeing what other teams got for trading back in the 2nd it was a huge miss to stay and pick. Not upset with the player it's the value and not trading back that hurts. We lost out on some good players in the 3rd round...

Rams trade 39th pick - Received 52, 155, 2025 2nd rnd

Commanders trade 40, 78, 172 - Received 50, 53, 161

Packers trade 41 - Received 45, 168, 190

Colts trade 46 - Received 52, 142, 155

If we got offered a 2025 2nd rounder and a 5th this year and turned that down to move back 14 spots that is a huge huge miss. Adonai Mitchell went at 52!

Rams took 52, 142, 155, two picks they just got in the 1st trade to come back up to 46. In all they moved back 7 spots in the 2nd and traded a this year's 5th and picked up a 2025 2nd! That is how you manipulate the draft!
you have any idea what offers RC refused???

So far I've been thoroughly unimpressed with the picks we've made.

That being said, OT and DL were arguably our top 2 needs. Maybe you could argue LB was a bigger need.

For round 4. Cedric Gray, Jaden Hicks, and Troy Franklin are my top 2 available. I also like Sataoa Laumea if we want to continue building the OL. Or Theo Johnson/JaTavion Sanders of we go TE

The first 2 picks set the tone for the new coaching staff... we are gonna be big and physical in the trenches.... nothing wrong with that.

Defense is built to put teams in 3rd and long... should be able to stuff the run with our D front and new CBs won't be playing 10yds off the WRs...3rd and long you can more easily scheme pressure.

Latest posts

Back