Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I think this two picks are doubles and I think it was the right choice as in right now we don't have the luxury to try for homeruns.

Disappointed in the pick still. Sweet has some high upside but he a bit of a 1 hit wonder and has had weight issues in college that limited his snap count.

I see the obvious athletic upside but I'll believe this dude plays more then 45% of our snaps when I see it.

Not a great use of pick 38 imo.

The first 2 picks set the tone for the new coaching staff... we are gonna be big and physical in the trenches.... nothing wrong with that.

Defense is built to put teams in 3rd and long... should be able to stuff the run with our D front and new CBs won't be playing 10yds off the WRs...3rd and long you can more easily scheme pressure.
Good luck on third and long against our corners.

Disappointed in the pick still. Sweet has some high upside but he a bit of a 1 hit wonder and has had weight issues in college that limited his snap count.

I see the obvious athletic upside but I'll believe this dude plays more then 45% of our snaps when I see it.

Not a great use of pick 38 imo.
He's already been told he has to lose weight. If he really wants it, he'll get whipped in to shape pretty quick in the NFL.

It will be fine if he's not a sack master. As long as he can keep up the run stuffing ability and cause some disruption for other guys to get home.

Sweat can ball.

Only concern is weight control and his DWI 3 weeks before his biggest day.

I'm getting Isiah Wilson vibes from him..

Sweat can ball.

There has never been an Isaiah Wilson except for the panda himself.

there are plenty of other guys that you might get similar vibes to but I don’t think I can get vibes like, this guys may only play 4 snaps, get bulldozed on those, and get traded into nothingness after 1 arguable year in the NFL.

Sweat can ball.

Yea… that’s just a bit of an exaggeration. He had a DWI and took responsibility. He was involved in an accident. Not a 140 MPH Police Chase.

He was the Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year.

Isaiah Wilson as a POS with no work ethic. That’s not this guy. There should be no Isiah Wilson vibes. Just the DWI similarities.

I’m not a fan. Something isn’t right. I think the Bears messed up.

Agree. Based on where they were drafted I would now say that the QBs with the best odds to succeed are Maye and Penix(eventually). Not sure about Daniels, but Commanders don't seem to be a good place for a QB to develop either.

Latest posts

Back