Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Watched his draft interview. Seems like a charismatic guy.

When he said something to the effect of "Once I drop down to around 350 it's basically smooth sailing to the hall of fame" I definitely got a kick out of that one.

Both of the first two picks seem like good locker room guys to me at least.

Such big tears out of houston.
They better keep the flood warnings indefinitely running.
I wasn't an Oiler fan so I don't know the complete history but I'm not sure why they are so pissed...they had the chance to keep the team and didn't support it.

They have the Texans now, they need to move on.

I wasn't an Oiler fan so I don't know the complete history but I'm not sure why they are so pissed...they had the chance to keep the team and didn't support it.

They have the Texans now, they need to move on.
Colors. They’re sad about colors.

I’d feel more bad for them if it was something a little more manly, but that’s truly what this is about, baby blue, red and white stripes.

Colors. They’re sad about colors.

I’d feel more bad for them if it was something a little more manly, but that’s truly what this is about, baby blue, red and white stripes.
Texan losers can eat a bag! I moved on long ago, and offer nothing but sack on the chin! They know it’s just sack on they chin! It’s why they upset! Mo chin music fine by me.

Texan losers can eat a bag! I moved on long ago, and offer nothing but sack on the chin! They know it’s just sack on they chin! It’s why they upset! Mo chin music fine by me.
They probably Shawn Michaels fans too. He’s a houston guy and his “finisher” was sweet chin music.
Edit: Texas guy (San Antonio, not Houston)

Latest posts

Back