Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

He could be a bust at LT but this man gonna crush defenders for a long time somewhere along the line. I have my doubts at LT but no doubt he is a plus somewhere along that line. Him short arms and crushing berries the start of something good with a dynamic medley of position players.

He’s not going to be a Guard or a RT. Callahan is converting him to LT. Watch and see.
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

JC Latham

“This class is deep at tackle and he’s going to end up being the best of the group. They are all going to get better, but he and (Joe) Alt are the only ones I see operating at a pro level and Latham is better than Alt.”

This feels like the worst case scenario. A big reach at 7, and Ran apparently had a lot of interest in trading back, but rejected them. Let us not forget, that Latham on his final and most important college snap, was pancaked causing the Bama QB to run into him and be tackled, because Latham was blown 5 yards off the ball. You don’t want a player like that who folds in a moment like that, it shows that he lacks heart.

The only difference with this pick which will hopefully keep history from repeating itself is the Titans finally have an offensive line coach

Bro... I'm disappointed. Very anticlimactic pick for sure. Ran went from cooking to simmering with this one. Hoping for the best tho regardless.

Man, Twitter has a bunch of the NFL “experts”, like guys paid by the NFL for what their thoughts are, they really love the Latham pick and seem to think he could end up better than Alt.

boy is their world gonna be crushed when they read the GT experts.

This feels like the worst case scenario. A big reach at 7, and Ran apparently had a lot of interest in trading back, but rejected them. Let us not forget, that Latham on his final and most important college snap, was pancaked causing the Bama QB to run into him and be tackled, because Latham was blown 5 yards off the ball. You don’t want a player like that who folds in a moment like that, it shows that he lacks heart.
Wow! That is a lot to infer from one play.

I just feel like we had options at RT. He’s better, sure, but there were actual holes we could have filled before that one.

Why not draft someone who could play LT? Our a weapon on offense? This makes no sense to me.
They're going to move Latham to the left. They've already said so.

This was the worst case scenario for the Titans draft. I would have taken any option to trade back to anywhere from 10-15. Once of the other tier of tackles would of been available or Bowers as a contingency option.

Personally I would of been much more comfortable with this pick at 11 with a 3rd rounder in the bank. I hope I am wrong but seemed we panicked...

100% prefer Lathem to drafting Bowers. I think we drafted him over an elite WR in Odunze.

If Bill Callahan says he can play LT then that gives me more confidence.

Latest posts

Back