Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if they really wanted Molden and Rice, it would have made more sense to reverse the picks. You would think Molden would have been stolen from us before Rice. It's just puzzling.

I like this pick. We like them mixed looking CB's though.

Pretty good value from where we got him. Really wanted Wallace though, but I'll take Molden. Use to love his Dad Alex Molden.

One thing is for sure, we have a ton of youth in the secondary. Farley, Molden and Fulton.. Yikes, we better grow up quick.

Makes me love that Jenkins signing. Him and Byard need to be teaching these yunguns asap!

I like this pick. We like them mixed looking CB's though.

Pretty good value from where we got him. Really wanted Wallace though, but I'll take Molden. Use to love his Dad Alex Molden.

One thing is for sure, we have a ton of youth in the secondary. Farley, Molden and Fulton.. Yikes, we better grow up quick.
Grandpa Jenkins hired to look after the kids.

I watched a lot of him in the PAC12 and honestly he wasn't that good. He got torched a lot on the outside against fast WRs due to his lack of speed. If he fits the system and balls out, great! But I won't be surprised if he's having trouble covering.

To me, Molden is a safety net if Farley isn’t healthy so the secondary has another set of hands out there. He can really help our dreadful 3rd down performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back