Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a lot of him in the PAC12 and honestly he wasn't that good. He got torched a lot on the outside against fast WRs due to his lack of speed. If he fits the system and balls out, great! But I won't be surprised if he's having trouble covering.

You can say that you don't like the pick without telling lies.

I like this pick the more I see it. I still wish we had addressed pass rusher on day 2 but our CB room has been vastly upgrade over last season.

Farley/Fulton/Molder could be fierce in a season or so.

I like this pick the more I see it. I still wish we had addressed pass rusher on day 2 but our CB room has been vastly upgrade over last season.

Farley/Fulton/Molder could be fierce in a season or so.

Yeah that will be a really good trio. I'm really excited about this Molden pick. Dude is going to be solid for us.

From Kiper:

“One of the better picks in round three,” ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said of Tennessee’s selection. “Here’s a guy, forget workout numbers, height, weight, speed, all of that stuff. For a pure football player, he could be on the top of your list. Elijah Molden can flat-out play. He’s a lot, to me, like an Asante Samuel, with great bloodlines. If you look at what Elijah Molden does, he understands the game. He has great anticipation and tremendous awareness in coverage.”

Give me a football player over a track star anyday

Lol no lies, he's slow, I can see him moving to safety one day

Everybody can see that he didn't run a fast 40 and literally no one is saying that he is fast, but that is very different than watching him get torched all the time. Playing man, he gave up 14 catches with 8 passes defended. He gave up 2 TD's his entire career and they were in the red zone.

Slot corners are super valuable in today's game. This dude will be a slot corner for us. He plays tough and gets involved in the run game. We have 3 guys that can play well on the outside, we needed one in the slot and this dude is legit. Pretty crazy a "slow" cb doesn't give up tds.

From Kiper:

“One of the better picks in round three,” ESPN NFL Draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said of Tennessee’s selection. “Here’s a guy, forget workout numbers, height, weight, speed, all of that stuff. For a pure football player, he could be on the top of your list. Elijah Molden can flat-out play. He’s a lot, to me, like an Asante Samuel, with great bloodlines. If you look at what Elijah Molden does, he understands the game. He has great anticipation and tremendous awareness in coverage.”

ZING! on Adoree haha

From Kiper:

Like Adoree...

My main issue with Adoree was he acted scared of contact. From the highlights, this guys is willing to lay the smack on someone.

My main issue with Adoree was he acted scared of contact. From the highlights, this guys is willing to lay the smack on someone.
This dude is an animal. I can’t wait to see him matched up with Kelce in the slot and grab the tight end by his legs and flip him over into a pile driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back