Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking this trade has been in the works for a while...Fitzpatrick is a great #4.

Brown/Jones
Reynolds
Fitzpatrick
Westbrook-Ikline
Batson

Me likey

No need for all that. Let's hope he can learn and be productive behind our starters.

Oh absolutely. Hope the kid follows Julio and AJ around and soaks up knowledge like a sponge. In two or three years, we may need him.

I just meant he went from “man I hope he produces this year” to “hopefully good bench depth.” barring injuries, we won't be hearing his name after pre-season.

We threw to 7 receivers in 2020 and 8 receivers in 2019. Sharpe got 35 targets as the #4 in 2019, when we didn't really have a ton of injuries.

If Fitzpatrick is decent, he'll get some targets. It might only be 15 to 25, but he'll have a chance to contribute.

Dez has some physical skills so his primary job is to focus on precise route running and his release off the LOS. How he progresses, and can contribute on STs will determine if he is active on game day and gets some targets. Keep in mind McMath was drafted as much for his STs ability so he might be active for that reason.

Dez has some physical skills so his primary job is to focus on precise route running and his release off the LOS. How he progresses, and can contribute on STs will determine if he is active on game day and gets some targets. Keep in mind McMath was drafted as much for his STs ability so he might be active for that reason.
His release is supposedly a strong point. His drops are the main concern I have.

His short area quickness and foot quickness are primary issues along with catch focus. He can overcome some of that with repetition and working on his footwork but right now he is more of a straight line deep ball guy. Beating press coverage at the NFL level is a whole different level and something most rookie WRs need to work on.

Dez and mcmath are doing drills alongside a future hall of Famer, and one of the best young WRs in the game. Work hard like them, and they'll get better.

Good point. Should help the whole group including Reynolds. McMath is one of those guys with freaky athletic ability and if he can put some things together, including being able to dependably catch the ball, could be in the league for a while. His STs ability gives him a chance to stick around.

Will be real interesting how these guys develop. Even Reynolds can be a good influence on them in their first year. Just hope at least one of them turns out to be a decent player like Reynolds.

Good point. Should help the whole group including Reynolds. McMath is one of those guys with freaky athletic ability and if he can put some things together, including being able to dependably catch the ball, could be in the league for a while. His STs ability gives him a chance to stick around.

Will be real interesting how these guys develop. Even Reynolds can be a good influence on them in their first year. Just hope at least one of them turns out to be a decent player like Reynolds.
Racey does have great size and speed. It’s just tough to know what to expect out of a guy that had 33 receptions in 4 years in college. Albeit, on a team with the best WRs in college football.

Dez is slightly less athletic, but a similar size and had more production his freshman year than Racey did in his college career.

Racey does have great size and speed. It’s just tough to know what to expect out of a guy that had 33 receptions in 4 years in college. Albeit, on a team with the best WRs in college football.

Dez is slightly less athletic, but a similar size and had more production his freshman year than Racey did in his college career.
If mcmath can harness that and catch the ball, he could be better than anyone expects. He could also be a workout warrior and the next chris Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back