Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where JRob picked both of these rookie WRs made sense. Racey probably doesn't stand a chance unless he can contribute big on STs. Dez however has a chance to be one of the top 5 WRs. You figure our top 3 are locked (Julio, Brown, Reynolds and Dez makes it as a 4th round pick unless he fails miserably). That leaves 2 spots and Batson has a good shot at one of them with his speed and return ability.

Brown
Jones
Reynolds
Westbrook-Ikline/Fitzpatrick
Batson
McMath

As a 4th round pick I'd think Fitzpatrick has the leverage to make the roster over Westbrook (if they cut him to put him on the PS he might get picked up by another team that liked him in the draft) and Batson has some versatility (wide, slot, return) and experience. McMath is definitely PS material unless he really shines on STs.

As a 4th round pick I'd think Fitzpatrick has the leverage to make the roster over Westbrook (if they cut him to put him on the PS he might get picked up by another team that liked him in the draft) and Batson has some versatility (wide, slot, return) and experience. McMath is definitely PS material unless he really shines on STs.
Westbrook and mcmath are probably PS. Mcmath has a ton of potential though.

Brown
Jones
Reynolds
Fitzpatrick
McMath
Kinsey

Westbrook PS
Hollister PS

I really hope they grind Kinsey into returning this year, keep our top 5 receivers off that mess. His special teams upside puts him ahead of Westbrook and Hollister by default. As WR #6 is always a returner. -- Batson has shown me nothing the last year or two. It's time to let him loose.

Brown
Jones
Reynolds
Fitzpatrick
McMath
Kinsey

Westbrook PS
Hollister PS

I really hope they grind Kinsey into returning this year, keep our top 5 receivers off that mess. His special teams upside puts him ahead of Westbrook and Hollister by default. As WR #6 is always a returner. -- Batson has shown me nothing the last year or two. It's time to let him loose.

Kinsey? Are you just basing him of his 40 time?

Of course isn't that the only thing that matters?...

No.

Batson >> Kinsey.

I was really hoping you would give me the inside scope as to how you think Kinsey should make the team and start over Batson.

Batson going to get us some major downfield PI calls this year if we can find a way to get him on the field with AJ and Julio.

I understand that our #5 WR is irrelevant, heck he may actually be our #4 if Fitzpatrick isn't ready. But I think Batson could play a role for us, whether it's punt return or just launching downfield as a decoy for a PI call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back