Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Ohio State fan...... .Buckeye book ends kinda scares me.... Ohio State has had definite problems protecting CJ Stroud last two years --- and now we're prepared to line up Week 1 with HIS bookends?....
As a buckeye fan…I would love it. Johnson is the prototype at LT. NPF was solid as a rookie so I think those 2 would be solid tackles

As a buckeye fan…I would love it. Johnson is the prototype at LT. NPF was solid as a rookie so I think those 2 would be solid tackles
As an OSU fan (and I'm asking this to the goT members as well) - do you think NPF could play guard if they needed him to?

I'm envisioning a scenario where they draft Johnson at 11 and a good RT falls to 43, someone like Darnell Wright from Tennessee (he's rising so he may not be there). But in this scenario, I think Wright is an upgrade over NPF but they likely don't make the move unless NPF can move inside.

https://und.com/roster/michael-mayer/

if this guy is there at 11 Titans would be stupid to go anywhere else

also I would not be opposed to moving up a spot or 2 to select MM depending on cost of course

In Titans O MM & CO85 could be Fing deadly ... assuming the new OC knows what a TE is

@KyTitansFan THIS is my take on round 1

I dont follow college that close but I saw MM highlites and visions of him in 2 tone blue danced in my head. I dont often even state any draft stuff cause of my low info college game knowledge ( freely admitted )

As an OSU fan (and I'm asking this to the goT members as well) - do you think NPF could play guard if they needed him to?

I'm envisioning a scenario where they draft Johnson at 11 and a good RT falls to 43, someone like Darnell Wright from Tennessee (he's rising so he may not be there). But in this scenario, I think Wright is an upgrade over NPF but they likely don't make the move unless NPF can move inside.
yes ... considering the current Gs

Half measure

Need to go guard in the first

Personally don’t believe NPF is a guard. I think Wright fits more at OG and I’m not sure he’s an upgrade at OT, personally. I think NPF would have a better chance to move to LT than G(which I don’t think would be great either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back