Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh of course he can. It's a question of how quickly?

We need him productive week one. If he isn't, and let's say woods isn't fully back from the knee, we could be in big trouble.

He’ll be fine. Plenty of time to learn. Plus I was making a joke insisting that if he can run one route he’s golden. Because that route is a lot of our success

We need him productive week one. If he isn't, and let's say woods isn't fully back from the knee, we could be in big trouble.

Ya these reasons are why I'd say we need to sign an experienced WR in FA. Still some impactful ones left out there too, honestly depending on who we pick up, I'd like our overall group of offensive weapons more than last year - pending Burks is good as a rookie :)

Ya these reasons are why I'd say we need to sign an experienced WR in FA. Still some impactful ones left out there too, honestly depending on who we pick up, I'd like our overall group of offensive weapons more than last year - pending Burks is good as a rookie :)

Yeah, I can see our weapons being better. Hell, they'd almost have to be.

Nobody will replace aj 1 vs. 1 this season, but woods should easily outperform Julio. Hooper and chig should massively out perform firk and Co.

And hey, maybe mcmath or Fitzpatrick are ready to play some.

I think it’ll be tough for him to break habits, like going passed the first down markers.
For downing to truly does what he does, he’s gotta get to work with these young WR and teach them their new route patterns and awareness how just how short of the sticks they need to run.

I think it’ll be tough for him to break habits, like going passed the first down markers.
For downing to truly does what he does, he’s gotta get to work with these young WR and teach them their new route patterns and awareness how just how short of the sticks they need to run.
There is nothing I hate worse in football than the 2 yards short of the first down routes on 3rd down. It isnt just the Titans that do it, but the Titans seem to do it more than any other team I have ever watched.

It is almost like defenses defend the first down marker.

I generally don't have a problem with it (unless it is like an out to the sideline) because your choices are to throw to the guy that settled into the open spot and hope they make someone miss or break a tackle. Or throw a low percentage ball into coverage.

10 TDs plus a return TD in 11 games, for a "small and slow white guy"? I'll take it. UCLA only had 23 passing TDs all season. That's 48% going to KP.

This kinds of feel like the Elijah Molden pick last year, but for the offense. Not sexy, but smart and productive. Not ideal H x W x S guys, but they work hard, play tactically, and will outperform expectations. What's not to like? In the 5th? I'll take solid production over a boom/no bust prospect all day.

It's been said before, but he reminds me so much of Adam Humpries. I liked AH but he couldn't stay healthy and we couldn't pay him $10 million per year to lay on a stretcher.

His 40 time was slow, but 1. he plays faster than that and 2. he's quick and shifty. He will be a chain mover, which is something we desperately needed.

There is nothing I hate worse in football than the 2 yards short of the first down routes on 3rd down. It isnt just the Titans that do it, but the Titans seem to do it more than any other team I have ever watched.
Think a lot of that has to do with what a defense is giving… I feel like you do, but I think the thought is completion and beat your man for yards. I don’t like it btw. So frustrating to watch, but it is successful a lot too.

Think a lot of that has to do with what a defense is giving… I feel like you do, but I think the thought is completion and beat your man for yards. I don’t like it btw. So frustrating to watch, but it is successful a lot too.
It seems like it is successful against us a lot, but not very successful for us. Same with my college team.

It seems like it is successful against us a lot, but not very successful for us. Same with my college team.
Like screen passes? Have the Titans ever had a screen go for more than 3 yards? Have they ever stopped a screen from going 15+ yards? Haha

11 college receivers were drafted this year that had double digit touchdowns last year. 2 of them went to the Titans. Burks and Philips.

If you guys loved Mason Kinsey you will definitely love Kyle.

There were some scouts who thought he could go as early as the 3rd. I seriously think this guy will be a legit slot WR.

Hopefully it will be Willis throwing his way, rather than the turnover machine Tanny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back