Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burks, woods and hooper will absolutely out perform Julio, aj and firkser. Imo we got better behind them as well. Look for the titans to throw way more this year and "save dh22". I'm ok with tanny in the regular season, I just worry about the pressure in the po

You know, since we didnt do our diligence checking on his asthma severity...... we should just have him custom made a prescription helmet.... where his mouth guard is an inhaler.

Burks as a punt returner is the dumbest shit ever. Never get putting a starter in as a returner. Especially when we're looking pretty thin at the position.

Burks as a punt returner is the dumbest **** ever. Never get putting a starter in as a returner. Especially when we're looking pretty thin at the position.

yeah- I don't get it. Probably just Vrabel showing him what his role could be if he put in enough effort to be a starting WR

Burks as a punt returner is the dumbest **** ever. Never get putting a starter in as a returner. Especially when we're looking pretty thin at the position.
I don’t think it’ll happen, vrabels blowing smoke. He may let Burks return a few in the pre season but I doubt it goes past that. Way to thin at WR to risk Burks.

fwiw - The Bears had Eddie Jackson (starting S) returning punts yesterday in camp. Must be some weird thing coaches do to shake things up at camps to keep guys ready for whatever.

Apparently today Bears had David Montgomery practice on the special teams, which is crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back