Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These back surgeries make me nervous. I know it worked out taking Simmons after his ACL but he was also projected as a top 5 talent so risk reward seemed more favorable.

Let’s hope we can catch lightning twice! Kid looks like a baller if we can get him, and keep him healthy.

Although Jonnu will ne missed. Not worried about replacing Davis later in the draft. Should be ok. But we badly needed a lockdown corner after the last two seasons. Add a pass rusher and I'll be happy. Plug and play at WR and TE.

These back surgeries make me nervous. I know it worked out taking Simmons after his ACL but he was also projected as a top 5 talent so risk reward seemed more favorable.

Let’s hope we can catch lightning twice! Kid looks like a baller if we can get him, and keep him healthy.

I bet Farley was in the top 5 in more mocks than Simmons.

Farley was the #1 CB in a lot of peoples eyes.

Job, has some huge fn balls. Simmons now Farley? He is extremely confident in his ability to put a good/great team together. If this pick works out like the Simmons pick, this is a killer move. I love this dudes talent, I'm worried about his injuries, but let's go.

Jenkins, Fulton, Farley are our top 3 corners this year. If we can get pressure these guys will be great.

I am hearing the back surgery went very well. Both were related to the same injury. And the second surgery was just to take care of something that would have healed on it’s own but was doing so slowly. From what he says he will be ready for training camp.

I love this pick and believe we will all be very happy with it.

Boom or bust pick but the draft is a crapshoot anyways. Medical or not might as well take the best talent left on the board! This was a huge need and by all accounts if healthy he is the top CB on the board! This a deep WR draft, so someone will fall to us in rnd 2 or even trade up for one with the Conklin 3rd rounder if needed. I'd love to see Moore drop to us in round 2!

I am hearing the back surgery went very well. Both were related to the same injury. And the second surgery was just to take care of something that would have healed on it’s own but was doing so slowly. From what he says he will be ready for training camp.

I love this pick and believe we will all be very happy with it.
Ready for camp is huge. Add a wr or edge in the 2nd or vice versa in the 3rd, and it will be a good draft. This kid if healthy for camp will be good.

hlu2t.jpg

^^^ Jrob turning the Farley pick in with Tevin Jenkins still on the board.
Tevin Jenkins has concerns about his football character, J Rob was probably still gun shy on the whole Isaiah Wilson disaster. Farley was the right pick in this situation, some will argue hes the best CB in the draft this year while only playing CB for 2 years, with training Farley will be a complete lock down CB.

Although Jonnu will ne missed. Not worried about replacing Davis later in the draft. Should be ok. But we badly needed a lockdown corner after the last two seasons. Add a pass rusher and I'll be happy. Plug and play at WR and TE.

yup all true - man I really wanted Elijah Moore but corner was even a bigger need. WR round-2 and pass rusher/ LB round-3 hopefully

Tevin Jenkins has concerns about his football character, J Rob was probably still gun shy on the whole Isaiah Wilson disaster. Farley was the right pick in this situation, some will argue hes the best CB in the draft this year while only playing CB for 2 years, with training Farley will be a complete lock down CB.
Yup. He is so good already after only playing 2 years. Going to be a star.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back