Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do better play or JRob needs a swift hard kick in the a$$.

I thought pass rush was still the bigger priority and while we’re banking on 1 injury recovery to produce (Dupree) now we have 2.

Great pick by us. I love Farley's play, along with his attitude. He's our next Jalen Ramsey, just watch.

For the life of me, he better not wear #3. Still hate that the NFL allows the players to wear whatever number they want now.

I'm just not into the yearly changes when it comes to the NFL. There was once a time when WR's wore 80-89, then it went to the teens (which took me a while to accept). Now we're talking about a WR and RB wearing whatever number they want.

College do whatever, but I just don't want to see an NFL RB wearing #1 or, NFL WR wearing #6 or an NFL CB wearing #3. Looked terrible to me even during the preseason.

But I won't derail a thread on this.

We just drafted the best CB in the draft.

This all goes back to the 2016 draft. I guarantee you Jrob kicked himself for years not taking Jaylon Smith in the 2nd instead of Dodd. Smith would have been a top 5 pick but fell due to injury. Then he became a pro bowler and Dodd... well.. we all now how that turned out.

This new CB lineup of Jenkins, Farley & Fulton looks awesome on paper. Really love this pick. Now if we could magically take Ojulari and Moore on day two...

Hate the pick because of the back condition. HUGE risk. why? i guess they got used to having injured DBs last year, so they signed up for more. a back condition? a BACK? wow!

If the injury ends up biting us, JRob will get a big strike in my book. I am hopeful that he ends up being fantastic, we need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back