Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take the emotion out of it being a “1st round pick” and must look at it from the business level you might change your mind, you get younger and cheaper and get a comp pick. Rosters turn over. What I you need this year you might not in 4 years and so you have to cut something.
You're lucky I'm not the GM, your heart couldn't take the back to back to back SuperBowls! Lol

I'm talking talent evaluation as @Chronos said

Watch the video of JRob calling Caleb that he was getting drafted. Dude asked "when can I get the playbook" and "when can I meet my teammates" Vrabel confirmed what he asked during the press conference. That's awesome for him to be asking that right after being drafted! David is ready to play and you can tell he loves football. If he can stay healthy very excited for this pick!

Love this pick. Best CB in the draft and we got him at 22 , without having to trade up and right after the colts passed up on him.

With his back issues and how long its been since he's played football I wonder how aggressive they'll be playing him early season. Will the plan be to ease him in during the second half like Simmons? If so hopefully we still add a vet like Breeland.

I like Farley pick and can't wait to see him ball for years with Byard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back