Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're lucky I'm not the GM, your heart couldn't take the back to back to back SuperBowls! Lol

I'm talking talent evaluation as @Chronos said

If you are talking talent evaluation, then JRob has missed on very few picks. Which ones are out of the league? Wilson? All the rest are good starters in the league. Whether we resign them does not tell you anything about talent evaluation if they remain good players in the league. It speaks to team building as Chronos is saying. But not talent evaluation.

Just so I have something on record years from now...I approve of this pick. Incredible talent and loves football. Total opposite attitude from last years pick..

It is a huge risk, but it is one worth taking. It's a a shot at top 10 talent in the 20s. Work out or no, I won't blame jrob for this.
When the pick was made, I said in the draft thread that I liked the pick, and I do.. but when you take risk after risk after risk, at some point you have to take the blame when they dont work out.

Just heard a doctor saying that Gronk had almost the identical back surgery before the draft (led to him falling in the draft) and he’s has a long prolific career.

Probably but not necessarily. It all depends on where we are with the cap, where we are at corner, and the situation of the team.
Ya keep the elite dudes at the cost of the average Joe’s. Clearly, JR hasn’t felt his 1st rounders so far were elite. Me neither. Simmons has promise for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back