Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the secondary doesn’t mean chit if the opposing QB isn’t being disturbed! As good a backfield we put out there, will fail without pressure!

Honestly, the secondary doesn’t mean chit if the opposing QB isn’t being disturbed! As good a backfield we put out there, will fail without pressure!

This is true. However, the opposite is also true. It is a symbiotic relationship.

You can have great pass rushers, but if the secondary is horrible and allows the qb a quick easy throw regularly, they won't have time to get home.

Both were part of the problem last year.

The more reports I hear about his medical the more I am concerned. Wasted 1st round 2 years in a row? Time will tell.
There is a mixed bag of information out there for sure. This is a high risk gamble for the Titans I am hopping pays off.

The more reports I hear about his medical the more I am concerned. Wasted 1st round 2 years in a row? Time will tell.

There is definitely concern. It helped me knowing Gronk had the same surgery prior to the draft and had a HOF career. Hoping that is our story here.

It's funny, the more I hear about it, the less concerned I am. Seems like the second surgery was just clean up and making sure it wasn't a long term problem.

Also considering he's said he's going to be ready for camp - not that he's going to be ready for week 1, but camp - makes me feel considerably better too.

I am not that worried either. He never missed games at Va tech. Greg Newsome the other cb, I liked never played a full season at Northwestern. Always had injuries. Going into last year, lots of people had Farley as a top 5 pick. He is a talent that I do not think the titans have ever had in the secondary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back