Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our secondary sucks like pretty real bad, this is one of the deepest DB drafts in years, and we take not one DB with three 2nd rounders!! Next years RB draft is light years ahead of this one.... oh my

I actually don't mind the pick, our running backs were horrible last year and Henry is a huge upgrade. I like Murray but after last year you still have to wonder how productive he can be and if he had to do it alone it would of been tough, this only helps Mariota more. There are a quite a few good CB, Receivers left and the other DB are still on the board. Conklon specialty is run blocking so this lines right up.

OMG! HEISMAN Trophy Winner People!! Seriously, take the opportunity to draft a special player. Now concentrate on other needs. We can't fix it all in the draft, but we're doing ok so far IMO.....

Not a fan of this move. He's basically useless in the passing game. Would rather have gone Mackenzie Alexander or Vonn Bell.
I'm not sure why people keep saying this it isn't true and his workouts absolutely impressed scouts with his ball skills as a receiver. Bama RAN the ball... ALOT. His receiving skills just weren't needed all that much when you're running the ball the way Bama did.

OMG! HEISMAN Trophy Winner People!! Seriously, take the opportunity to draft a special player. Now concentrate on other needs. We can't fix it all in the draft, but we're doing ok so far IMO.....

Who gives a flying bums fart if he won a heisman. Means absolutely nothing.

Why don't we just trade for Jeff Fisher while we are at it since we pretty much have his "dream" team now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back