Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL's best teams don't focus on running the ball. Football has largely moved on. Teams focus on the passing attack now.

Maybe one day the Titans will figure this out.

In college... guess we are going to see--- he just isn't elusive and needs time to get going.
Please go look again. I'm not gonna argue with ya but take a quick peek at the number of 10 plus, 20 plus and 40 plus yard runs. You will also find him hit a hole which was filled and he bounces outside quite well. The ONLY legitimate argument that can be made against him is the initial speed. His top speed and power is pretty damn good.

Who gives a flying bums fart if he won a heisman. Means absolutely nothing.

I disagree. He obviously did very well in college to win the Heisman. Hello?! It doesn't mean he'll have the same success in the NFL, but ya never know..... Eddie George.......

0 1000 yard seasons is not good for a first round pick.
He did pretty well for the saints man, also....alexander was good too. I hate Alabama with every ounce of my body and it makes me puke to say something good about them, but I think Henry will be okay. I would have rather take secondary players but all in all I think our gm has a plan. May not reflect this year but in two years I think we see major improvement.

I disagree. He obviously did very well in college to win the Heisman. Hello?! It doesn't mean he'll have the same success in the NFL, but ya never know..... Eddie George.......

Fry, I'm bullshitting your bullshit! LOL - Sorry you're not happy..... Oh well ;-)

I like Henry, but I hate our 2nd round. Robinson or Reed are way better than Johnson, and, oh by the way, OUR SECONDARY IS STILL A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT!

Hope nobody tries to throw the ball against us... and I hope a ton of secondary talent is available in next year's draft...

If they don't think Murray can touch the football 30 times a game, why pay his price tag?

No way you take Henry in the second and make him a situational RB.

I must be missing something.

Fry, I'm bullshitting your bull****! LOL - Sorry you're not happy..... Oh well ;-)
It's not the pick I'm bullshitting, it's your logic. Heisman trophies don't mean anything. I don't care about college awards. I care about how player traits translate to the NFL. Slow footed running backs don't translate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back