Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very true.

Instead of taking guys we have never heard of who suck he's taking big name guys who suck.

Hahaha, you could be right, I suppose time will tell.

At least there's the excitement of the moves during the draft, and the chance for improvement.

It's been a long time since we've even had that much to talk about.

This is very true.

Instead of taking guys we have never heard of who suck he's taking big name guys who suck.
Seriously... stop. Sour grapes because you didn't get your guy. Enough is enough, we get it you have hated Henry for months. If you love Ramsey so much he now plays for another team and your hated Henry plays for the Titans... SO WHAT? Ya got choices on who you cheer for as a team, I've been a fan of this organization thru the good and the bad since 1977, I will always be with this organization and who they pick doesn't change that for me. Isn't the first time or the last time they pick players I didn't want or did want for that matter but crying like a 2 year old is kinda sad.

I don't hate having Henry on the team. But damn it looks like every other rb is still on the board. I was hoping we would get a rb later.

I do like the idea of cutting all our scrub rbs

Can we please take Jeremy Cash out of Duke? That will make this draft a little more tolerable….if not fire every freaking scout in our organization!

Seriously... stop. Sour grapes because you didn't get your guy. Enough is enough, we get it you have hated Henry for months. If you love Ramsey so much he now plays for another team and your hated Henry plays for the Titans... SO WHAT? Ya got choices on who you cheer for as a team, I've been a fan of this organization thru the good and the bad since 1977, I will always be with this organization and who they pick doesn't change that for me. Isn't the first time or the last time they pick players I didn't want or did want for that matter but crying like a 2 year old is kinda sad.
I've watched this team take the guys I don't want while passing on the ones I want for the last decade. We've also been ass for the last decade.

A slow footed RB to go with our slow footed OT.

Getting slower on offense to go with our spread QB.

Nothing this team does makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a college football fan so I really look at this from an impartial view but the problem is you got the exact same kind of back that we already have in Murray….a one cut down the hill runner. Why not take a scat back in the 6th round for a back up like the kid out of Georgia and take a safety or corner with that pick?
Dexter+McCluster+Tennessee+Titans+v+New+Orleans+Laatw2osfm9l.jpg

cause the Titans already have a useless overpaid underproducing scatback

Our RB duo will eat up clock. I love to control the clock like in the good old days with Earl and then Eddie. Our running game will keep our D off the field.

I've watched this team take the guys I don't want while passing on the ones I want for the last decade. We've also been ass for the last decade.

A slow footed RB to go with out slow footed OT.

Getting slower on offense to go with our spread QB.

Nothing this team does makes sense.
I'd offer you a quarter but I'm sure ya got a celly.

I wouldnt call Keith Marshall a scatback anyway. Hes a north and south runner with alot of speed. Hes not rly that elusive and doesnt run sideline to sideline very well.

We've got a top 3 OT, DE, RB and a top 5 DT in this draft. What else do you want!?! We're a lot better team today than we were 24 hours ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back