Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name who we've drafted tonight that starts week one for us?
That all depends on what they actually do with Dodd but at least both he and Johnson are likely. It's not like we had a starting NT to begin with and if Dodd starts opposite Casey that allows Morgan and Orakpo off the edges... Murray is likely the starter at RB BUT Henry is going to get plenty of work. It's a good pick and as I pointed out a while back will extend Murray's career having a guy like Henry pounding defenses and splitting carries and keeping both backs fresh.

Spot on man but at least that 6th rounder won't be a 12 mil over paid scat back lol… Cut McCluster he's proven he's not worth that contract.

That's what I said "Taking out the trash." Another fun fact to think about as well is that we have the first pick of the waver wires this year, so we are in play for many decent players who get caught up in the numbers game in training camp. That may include some of the very players were a not drafting today. Hmmmm

I'm not sure why people keep saying this it isn't true and his workouts absolutely impressed scouts with his ball skills as a receiver. Bama RAN the ball... ALOT. His receiving skills just weren't needed all that much when you're running the ball the way Bama did.

16 catches in his entire career. Every other starting RB at Bama from Ingram to Yeldon all were considerably more involved in the passing game than Henry. Anyone can look good at a proday.

16 catches in his entire career. Every other starting RB at Bama from Ingram to Yeldon all were considerably more involved in the passing game than Henry. Anyone can look good at a proday.
As I said, he was busy running for 4 200 yard games and a whole lotta yards in others. They didn't use him in the passing game because they didn't need too. As for his pro day, pretty much every scout who commented discussed how surprised they were with his ball skills as a reciever.... BECAUSE he was just not used. Doesn't mean he can't, just that they didn't.

Name who we've drafted tonight that starts week one for us?

As of right know Dodd would battle Blackson, Klug, Pitoitua will compete for the other DE spot. He could start over them.

Johnson won't start over Jones or Woods, but no DT in the 2nd round would have started over them. Johnson will definitely be in the DL rotation.

If Henry would have played for us last year, he would have been our best back. Will he start over Demarco, of course not. At least not year 1.

Who in the entire second round do you thing would start on our team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back