Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm speechless…just hope JRob proves me wrong…no DB…take a questionable OLB at 33, a reach on a DT who many others were better still on the board at 43, and another RB who is exactly the same as the guy we traded for. We could of traded back the 33rd pick and got all of these guys at least 10 picks later…..

So do you not understand that just because other people thought those DT's were better doesn't mean the Titans did? So many DL's have close to the same grades in this class anyway.

Y'all complain about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Nashville, Derrick Henry...

LOVE THE PICK..

Did-we-just-become-best-friends.gif

Dick LeBeau said this was the best 2nd day draft he's ever been apart of. So you all want to take what the experts say and how they have ranked their players but ignore what a great coach who has an eye for talent has to say...

I am happy that we addressed NT- just wanted to shore up the back end with this deep draft. I will hold judgement on the overall draft until we have played some games. I was very happy with day 1, and I must admit that Henry fits that first pick and mindset, although I still believe it takes him too long to get going. This team is being built on possession and smash mouth- I am coooool with that. I just know we are going to get torched in the air and that leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Heck yeah, I'm glad to hear some positive attitude! As bad as we've been, we're not going to the Superbowl after a single draft, but I'm willing to bet we're not picking first next year either.

Smashmouth suits me fine, and I think it's high time we got back to being the physical team that nobody wants to play.

I am happy that we addressed NT- just wanted to shore up the back end with this deep draft. I will hold judgement on the overall draft until we have played some games. I was very happy with day 1, and I must admit that Henry fits that first pick and mindset, although I still believe it takes him too long to get going. This team is being built on possession and smash mouth- I am coooool with that. I just know we are going to get torched in the air and that leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

Cobb must think his ST skills will get him that coveted third RB roster slot that never gets activated on gameday

good for him. Gotta have confidence I guess

IF the Titans are gonna run 30+ times a game then a fresh set of legs will come in handy.

But I agree about the need for D

All I can assume is that the RB must have been an outliner on the Titan board and they figured take the value when it was in front of them.

wether Conklin was your OT of choice or not it was Robinsons. He traded back up in the first to get 'his guy'. Zero chance Conklin would have been there at 15 as there was a decent chance TB would have taken him at 9 ( they traded down after Conklin was taken right ahead of them) and according to the report I heard the Giants had Conklin & Floyd 1 and 2 on their board and they panicked and took Apple in a reach

This isn't 1994. F* the rb position. And if you're a 2016 gm thinking that's your plan.... God. No.

I knew Derrick Henry was garbage. Knew he'd bust. But I never imagined he'd be our bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back