Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean....Those stats don't lie man....184 attempts..... a big ol' goose egg for Touchdowns, 3.5 YPC....I don't understand HOW you defend that guy with those numbers...and let me remind you, he had a ton more hype around him, and 'Better feet"....Get over your hate for Henry, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't beat those numbers, but certainly possible to beat that garbage....

I'm not claiming Gordon's stats are good.

I'm claiming Henry won't beat them.

I can still run a 4.56 today out of shape.

Did it not too long ago. Video is up and not hard to find if you know my social media.

4.56 while pulling up at 40.

I was the fastest white kid in the state for most my teens dude. Ain't sh*t. Don't pop boners over it.
Thankfully god gave you speed to make up for your lack of logic/common sense...lol

46rKV.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah...all this BS footwork talk because of 1 day....new drills....negative a$$ fans finding anything to be like "I told you so"...Kid isn't a shifty back....Never was, never will be...but his feet are plenty good enough to play the position and he showed that.

I guess Jon Robinson is the worst GM in NFL History by Deuce's logic....

Taking a 3rd and/or 4th string running back in the 2nd round...

DH will not only beat Antonio & David -- he will pole-vault over them.

Has the tools to be a top back but needs coaching and he won't get it here.

So if I had to bet money I think he will be a BUST especially since the RB coach is a wiz hired.

I can still run a 4.56 today out of shape.

Did it not too long ago. Video is up and not hard to find if you know my social media.

4.56 while pulling up at 40.

I was the fastest white kid in the state for most my teens dude. Ain't sh*t. Don't pop boners over it.
Link or it didn't happen.

Yeah...all this BS footwork talk because of 1 day....new drills....negative a$$ fans finding anything to be like "I told you so"...Kid isn't a shifty back....Never was, never will be...but his feet are plenty good enough to play the position and he showed that.

But that's the thing. It's not because of ONE day.

We were saying this before he got here. And he'll do nothing but confirm for his tenure.

I'd love to drink the kool-aid with you guys, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back