Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They shouldn't be.... for whom?

For Derrick Henry? Expect the same YPC but with about 1-200 less yards on the season.

You guy's aren't even thinking- Henry isn't just going to be splitting carries with Murray. He's going to be splitting carries with other backs too. He's not the default #2 just because he was drafted.

When he struggles, he'll be 3rd. He'll likely be 3rd on the depth chart for the first quarter of the season at least.
I mean....Those stats don't lie man....184 attempts..... a big ol' goose egg for Touchdowns, 3.5 YPC....I don't understand HOW you defend that guy with those numbers...and let me remind you, he had a ton more hype around him, and 'Better feet"....Get over your hate for Henry, maybe he does, maybe he doesn't beat those numbers, but certainly possible to beat that garbage....

who cares if he had led feet, he's a beast when you come up on him. Derrick Henry is not someone you want to tackle, that factor will create opportunities for him.

Every player has something wrong with them, but its what you do with the other assets you have, and with Henry momentum will always be on his side.

For Derrick Henry? Expect the same YPC but with about 1-200 less yards on the season.

You guy's aren't even thinking- Henry isn't just going to be splitting carries with Murray. He's going to be splitting carries with other backs too. He's not the default #2 just because he was drafted.

When he struggles, he'll be 3rd. He'll likely be 3rd on the depth chart for the first quarter of the season at least.

Ok. Check yourself into a clinic.. Because you aren't sane. Derrick Henry is the #2 until Antonio beats him, and which will never happen.

Starting by week 10.

Ok. Check yourself into a clinic.. Because you aren't sane. Derrick Henry is the #2 until Antonio beats him, and which will never happen.
If Antonio beats him....He deserves to get cut instantly...He will easily beat him though. I can literally beat his 40 time lol...Sad state of affairs

85% sure Ive read DW say he ran a 4.6 or 4.5 40 15 years ago.
I CALL BS ON THAT. NO FUCKING WAY. As a coach I have seen that most people are .4 to .5 slower than they think. I once won a bet with a idiot player, starbucks coffee, that he couldn't break a 5 second 40. He was a second stringer type of kid that rarely played. He ran a 5.6....I laughed my a$$ off when he brought my coffee the next day.

who cares if he had led feet, he's a beast when you come up on him. Derrick Henry is not someone you want to tackle, that factor will create opportunities for him.

Every player has something wrong with them, but its what you do with the other assets you have, and with Henry momentum will always be on his side.

He's tackled with relative ease by DBs constantly.... he's not a fraction of the physical runner you guys pretend he is.

Being big doesn't automatically make you a bruiser.

Henry isn't hard to tackle. He falls over usually at the point of contact due to his awful balance.

I CALL BS ON THAT. NO ****ING WAY. As a coach I have seem most people are .4 to .5 slower than they think.
Ive ran a 4.7 laser timed, and Im a good 20 or so lbs bigger than DW so I could believe he ran a 4.6 or 4.5, especially if they were hand timed

He's tackled with relative ease by DBs constantly.... he's not a fraction of the physical runner you guys pretend he is.

Being big doesn't automatically make you a bruiser.

Henry isn't hard to tackle. He falls over usually at the point of contact due to his awful balance.
hes top heavy, duh

but hes nimble enough and with that stiff arm he's a threat

hes got more good than bad going for him

85% sure Ive read DW say he ran a 4.6 or 4.5 40 15 years ago.

I can still run a 4.56 today out of shape.

Did it not too long ago. Video is up and not hard to find if you know my social media.

4.56 while pulling up at 40.

I was the fastest white kid in the state for most my teens dude. Ain't sh*t. Don't pop boners over it.

Did it not too long ago. Video is up and not hard to find if you know my social media.

I was the fastest white kid in the state for most my teens dude. Ain't sh*t. Don't pop boners over it.
you think Im popping boners over your 4.5?

thats cute

how much could you squat tho :p

Post it b1tchboy, post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back