Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you just mad that this probably means no daylight for Dalvin Cook a Titan?
Well.... I would of preferred Cook, but I aint mad about it. I thought next years draft had better backs and most likely we would be drafting early again. I can't complain though, we will pound the rock this year.

Sankey....good feet, worst back I've seen in years taken that high...Henry light years better.. Fournette, Chubb, etc will be gone by round 1 or early 2. We don't have a second and can't afford to burn a 1st rounder on a RB when we need CB and WR help likely. The pick was fine where he went. Let's just hope he does well at the next level

Henry and Sankey are a wash. Same caliber running back.

I'll give Derrick Henry credit here; he's better than Sankey. Sankey's inability to do anything football related is astounding.
Thank you...I mean...He can't return, break a tackle, shift, ANYTHING. I mean, Vanilla is an understatement. He looks like he is on life support out there.

Henry could out run his career in a game or 2....Sankey may be the biggest RB bust ever...He is up there. What a terrible pick he was, both then and now.
Sankey has like 600 or so yards in 3 years, Henry could really out perform 3 years of work in 6 weeks if he got the carries lol

Sankey has like 600 or so yards in 3 years, Henry could really out perform 3 years of work in 6 weeks if he got the carries lol
The truth is it matters little to dunce what he produces...even if he comes out and does what I think, around 800 yards or so with shared carries in the backfield. Dunce will cherry pick plays or pick apart his game with his usual "madden" football knowledge.

The truth is it matters little to dunce what he produces...even if he comes out and does what I think, around 800 yards or so with shared carries in the backfield. Dunce will cherry pick plays or pick apart his game with his usual "madden" football knowledge.
but he'll defend Sankey's bum ass.....lol

has he ever come to Sankeys defense before?

pretty sure he's just insulting Henry with he Sankey compliments

no one likes Sankey, no one
somewhere on here...hell, even to say they are the same is an insult. Dude could literally fall forward in 8 games and beat Sankey. Stankey will be bringing guys water bottles in a few months.

has he ever come to Sankeys defense before?

pretty sure he's just insulting Henry with he Sankey compliments

no one likes Sankey, no one
I like Sankey his time here was un fair never really got the carries he need it to prove himself.

And p.s I like henry but with the worst RB coach in the NFL he will struggle.

Henry and Sankey are a wash. Same caliber running back.
Interesting that you thought Sankey is a "legit" player after drafting him (in your expert draft analysis) then proceeded to claim he'd be a solid player the whole town loves:
Sankey is just solid all around.

He may never be a star, but I feel he'll be a solid staple at the very least.

And loved in this town, for sure.
However from the very beginning you're stating Henry's a bum.

I did not take you long to flip on Sankey, perhaps in time Henry can do the same. I don't even like the pick, however I just find it crazy people already write him off.

Not enough carries to prove himself?!?!? When you get beat out by Antonio Andrews and DMC...that's all I need to see. The only person he beat was Cobb, and he was on a bum leg....

Not enough carries to prove himself?!?!? When you get beat out by Antonio Andrews and DMC...that's all I need to see. The only person he beat was Cobb, and he was on a bum leg....
It was not on him our RB coach put him in the doghouse just because he likes bigger backs.

Groom or whatever his name is can't develop backs and I don't think he will develop Henry who clearly needs coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back