Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a heart attack if he does bro.....Terrible
How could he....Murray/Henry are the main two...what will they keep 4? I suspect the fullback will be kept, fowler, McCluster???? doesn't leave much room and Cobb fits the bill for the Smashmouth type far better than sankey.

Yet he tried to clown me for being on here and has legit.....6 times the posts as me...lol

You've been here for 3 years.

I've been here for 10 years.

Point was- you were waiting by your keyboard wondering what was taking me so long while I wasn't thinking about this site.

You've been here for 3 years.

I've been here for 10 years.

Point was- you were waiting by your keyboard wondering what was taking me so long while I wasn't thinking about this site.
Math still doesn't add up there guy lol...as for the statement, it's funny... You are fast to reply, until someone punks you...then pages fly by until you formulate some new bs...If you need help with that word, let me know.

Lol bruh scouts don't bank 80. They on the living by a moment community health care plan. 30k for the majority
The Average Salary of a Football Recruiter | The Classroom | Synonym

NFL Recruiters
NFL recruiters travel much of the year watching college football players and players in other professional football leagues. Their chief job is to find talent for the teams that employ them. The pay for the top scouts in the NFL can be as high as $150,000 annually according to Jobmonkey.com. It adds that the majority of scouts earn approximately $85,000 annually. The National Football Post estimated the salaries for pro scouts somewhat higher, at $95,000 a year, and scouting jobs in the NFL may lead to higher positions in the personnel department.

Math still doesn't add up there guy lol...as for the statement, it's funny... You are fast to reply, until someone punks you...then pages fly by until you formulate some new bs...If you need help with that word, let me know.

Dude. That makes no sense.

"til someone punks you"

I'll go for pages against dozens of people at a time.

Don't feel bad when your post goes unseen or I just simply get bored of the convo.

Actually, I'd say the more likely someone punks me, the more likely I am to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back