Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
being a scout is a lousy job IMO, there are much better ways to make $80k/yr

Flying around the country watching some people play football and writing your thoughts down for 80k/yr sounds like a pretty nice job. As long as you're OK with traveling and being away from home.

What job sounds better and pays 80k+/yr? I need that job!

Again...

When am I ever wrong about Titans players?

Mariota (so far)
Huff
Ealy (undrafted)

My record is better than anyone else's on here, the franchise's, and I don't leave from for misspeaking.

Better pray I'm wrong, though you know it's very unlikely.

Titan players? You have been wrong so many times one can't count. Marcel Darius, Cam Newton, just about every sec player you have hated. Didn't you bash Chris Johnson?

Ealy? Who gives a f*ck?

How many 247 lb RBs are there in the nfl? With 4.52 speed?

You say he has no vision but many of his biggest runs were cut backs or plays where he bounced it outside. The film is obvious. The long TD in short yardage against Clemson is such a play. The TD against Mich State was such a play.

If Henry was a Michigan back you would be smoking his weenie and gushing about his physical attributes.

Let's talk about Bama's o-line.

3 new starters this year. One of them the RT was not even drafted. He was the RT that Dodd pwned in the championship game.

Why did the slow, poor vision poor footwork Henry have a better yards per carry than Kenyan Drake?

Why did Henry average over 2 yards a carry better than Harris the top RB recruit in the nation last year?

If it was just the o-line RB performance would be similar.

No... it's about many things. Not just feet.

His vision is garbage for starters. That alone makes him worth very little without factoring his stuttering in the back-field with poor feet on top of it.

I am trying not to consider your anti-SEC bias in your comments but how does a guy put up the numbers he does constantly facing some of the best defenses in Div I football and yet be garbage....I dont get it. And no...I am not a Bama fan...

Titan players? You have been wrong so many times one can't count. Marcel Darius, Cam Newton, just about every sec player you have hated. Didn't you bash Chris Johnson?

Ealy? Who gives a f*ck?

How many 247 lb RBs are there in the nfl? With 4.52 speed?

You say he has no vision but many of his biggest runs were cut backs or plays where he bounced it outside. The film is obvious. The long TD in short yardage against Clemson is such a play. The TD against Mich State was such a play.

If Henry was a Michigan back you would be smoking his weenie and gushing about his physical attributes.

Nope. Didn't bash Chris Johnson.

In what way was I wrong about Darius?

Rarely wrong, bruh. Get over it.

You say "who gives a f*ck" but you kids are so upset that I'm usually dead on and miss every blue moon.

You'd think eventually you all would learn to stop opposing me on this stuff. But nope. Every time.

I am trying not to consider your anti-SEC bias in your comments but how does a guy put up the numbers he does constantly facing some of the best defenses in Div I football and yet be garbage....I dont get it. And no...I am not a Bama fan...

You guys keep mentioning this anti-SEC bias. It doesn't work like that.

I thought Eddie Lacey was worth the hype. I thought Mark Ingram was good.

I thought Zeke Elliot was lightyears better than Henry.... I hate Ohio State. I wanted us to draft Michael Thomas... was high on Bosa for a short time.

So the "bias" angle... no. I don't care where people went to college other than understanding certain teams have a system that makes anyone look good. Alabama is one- but they've still had decent backs (Ingram/Lacey)

How does a guy get those numbers? By getting the ball a sh*t ton. He misses wide open gaps time after time and will finally hit one and gash a defense. Those wont exist in the NFL.

Bishop Sankey had a higher YPC his final college year than Henry did.
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

But keep throwing out stats.

Bishop Sankey played against wet napkins.
Exactly...Stankey doesn't even compare...crappy competition...hell of a lot smaller, isn't shifty, can't break tackles, and basically runs the same speed as a guy 4 inches taller that has 35 lbs on him. GTFOH with that bull. Lol

it wasnt actually. i remember very vividly because i wanted hyde but everyone had sankey higher than him and i knew we'd end up picking sankey because of it
I don't think this is true man. I too remember Hyde being #1 also. Sankey, Tre Mason, Jeremy Hill in the 2-4 spots.

I didn't say this board, I'm well aware we didn't want him, no one did. He was clearly overused. Much like a certain other RB....

1 year of use on Henry's legs. Calm down. Plus he's gonna be in a time share.

And looking at "consensus" boards from ESPN and such are about as flimsy as 520s anti- robo car arguments.

Bunch of fucks just pasting together shit from what they think or heard from Walter football...

Sankey held as a #1 is down right fucking laughable

Either way, he was highly regarded.

And since we're comparing- Henry isn't the #1 back in this class either. So the comparisons can stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back