Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not getting my hopes up. The pick didn't bother me... but we won't know anything until the season starts. Maybe the preseason - but we've been tricked by preseason action before.

I'm not getting my hopes up. The pick didn't bother me... but we won't know anything until the season starts. Maybe the preseason - but we've been tricked by preseason action before.
I will not lie....I like BIG BACKS (insert stupid I like bit butts song here), it was fun watching EG in his prime pound on D's. DH is bigger and faster...we had extra picks....we already had a good back DM so IMO it is a low risk/high reward type of pick.

I mistakenly caught up on this thread but couldn't resist looking at the trainwreck that is DW thinking he walks on water in this forum. "I'm never wrong, I've been here 10 years, show me more than a couple times where I'm wrong blah blah blah". This is either being said because he's either so full of himself he actually thinks posters keep up with his predictions or he knows that no one is going to dig through the endless threads over the years just to prove an easy point. That was so annoying to read. DW, I sometimes love your troll jobs but we gotta find a new angle instead of this approach.

Anyway, I see that we're 42 pages in on our like 10th Derrick Henry thread. It was either this or read the toddler fight club about the discussion of superhero shows in the TV thread. This is really going to be the worst off-season ever. I need to start drunk posting again.

Indeed..

And Playmaker- people do keep up with my predictions. Or, I at least give them little chance not to remember.

Either way.

GODMODE.

And how does Henry compare to Hyde?
Pretty similar in a physical comparison Hyde 6'0", 230 lbs, 4.66 40, 19 reps. Henry 6'3", 247 lbs, 4.5 40, 22 reps. Hyde runs more like a bull than Henry does and also has bigger hands at 9 5/8" compared to Henry's at 8 3/4". Both are powerful runners and belong in the NFL. I like the bigger backs myself so I am not too upset about the pick. Henry lumbers a bit in the back field when he is getting started, but if he gets it going down range--that is a big load to bring down. DBs will not like having to square up against Henry at all, especially if he gets to the 2nd level cleanly.

Pretty similar in a physical comparison Hyde 6'0", 230 lbs, 4.66 40, 19 reps. Henry 6'3", 247 lbs, 4.5 40, 22 reps. Hyde runs more like a bull than Henry does and also has bigger hands at 9 5/8" compared to Henry's at 8 3/4". Both are powerful runners and belong in the NFL. I like the bigger backs myself so I am not too upset about the pick. Henry lumbers a bit in the back field when he is getting started, but if he gets it going down range--that is a big load to bring down. DBs will not like having to square up against Henry at all, especially if he gets to the 2nd level cleanly.

Hyde is a bit more agile in the backfield than Henry. I'd say Henry's burst is a bit better. Different style runners tho.

Henry runs a bit more upright. Hyde uses better pad level

Hyde is a bit more agile in the backfield than Henry. I'd say Henry's burst is a bit better. Different style runners tho.

Henry runs a bit more upright. Hyde uses better pad level
Yeah, I agree. Hopefully Henry improves on the pad level and is able to get to the line free. If Conklin can get push at attack and contain his man, Henry can do some damage behind him. They can make a good team if it happens. What scares me is defenders in the backfield before the play takes shape. It is not where Henry excels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back