Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely love this pick at #86. Expected to be a first round QB. Potential is through the roof! And he’s a great, intelligent kid with off the charts athleticism

Wow! So all of you guys calling for Malik with the 35th pick and calling Jrob an idiot what say you now!

Very low risk pick at this point!

It all makes sense now.

This draft has been about the future. They know that Tanny's not it.

They probably had no idea they'd be able to get their future QB in the third though.

In the likely event that he sucks, you gambled literally nothing. And even better, you're not obligated to wait around four years to draft another QB if he does suck like you would a first round QB.

If he hits, you're talking Josh Allen upside.

Just a stunning draft overall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man… he’s got a ton of talent but he needs a lot of development. Some of the worst footwork of any QB. But at least he’s got time to sit and learn.

Man… I was hoping for Corral or Howell but I never expected us to have a shot at Malik. His ceiling is phenomenal. Has a lot of developing to do, but he can sit for 1-2 years with us.

There's a lot of projecting with this guy. He wasn't dominant in college and reportedly will struggle to learn an NFL offense. But the upside is certainly there.

I guess I’ll have to review some video on this guy. Read the “NFL comparison” thing on some sight and Mike Vick was listed. That’s enough for me to never expect anything.

How can you not love this pick? Low risk, potential huge reward.

Could never start a game.

Could be the next electric Young QB.

Its all on the qb coach to get him ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back