Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't get the hype. He can't throw no good it appears to be like.

And admittedly knowing nothing about him... he has fat face. For a guy who's value is based on scrambling, he looks like he may have Jamarcus Russel/ Isaiah Wilson genes. No bueno.

I am 1000% just judging a book by it's cover. I know you're not supposed to that. I hope I'm super wrong. I too have fat face. Did he come in for an interview? If so, I hope JRob and Vrabel accurately judged his character and work ethic (unlike Panda). But... I'm putting it out there.

I think I'd prefer Corral and maybe not have to trade.

What did we trade?

I still don't get the hype. He can't throw no good it appears to be like.

And admittedly knowing nothing about him... he has fat face. For a guy who's value is based on scrambling, he looks like he may have Jamarcus Russel/ Isaiah Wilson genes. No bueno.

I am 1000% just judging a book by it's cover. I know you're not supposed to that. I hope I'm super wrong. I too have fat face. Did he come in for an interview? If so, I hope JRob and Vrabel accurately judged his character and work ethic (unlike Panda). But... I'm putting it out there.

I think I'd prefer Corral and maybe not have to trade.

What did we trade?

Just pick 169.

I think the answer is that at 26, he’s a high risk, high reward pick. At 86, he’s a zero risk, high reward pick. Worst case, maybe he’s a solid backup. Best case, he’s our future franchise QB at virtually no risk.

Well idk about that 3rd round picks are guys who should develop into starters. But yes I understand that logic. However, why risk losing out on a “franchise guy”. If you truly believe in him?

This is probably more of a dart throw than Titans thinking he’s a bonafide star.

Probably just an "eff it, could pay off huge" scratch off ticket at this point in the draft.

Ultimate boom or bust. Will either never be heard from and cut after a couple of years, or be a superstar.

Yep I agree. If Titans had no questions about his ability long term I think we would have taken him at 26. Either way he’s on the team and when he’s the starter he’s got my full support. Let’s ride!

There's a lot of projecting with this guy. He wasn't dominant in college and reportedly will struggle to learn an NFL offense. But the upside is certainly there.

Extremely talented and gifted physically. HUGE arm. Very bright kid. Strong wonderlic. Struggle to learn? Based on what? Where did you read or hear that. Can’t find that reported anywhere.

Whether he gets there or not I don’t know but he is basically a modern faster bigger arm Steve McNair.

Extremely talented and gifted physically. HUGE arm. Very bright kid. Strong wonderlic. Struggle to learn? Based on what? Where did you read or hear that. Can’t find that reported anywhere.

Whether he gets there or not I don’t know but he is basically a modern faster bigger arm Steve McNair.

Agreed !!!

It all makes sense now.

This draft has been about the future. They know that Tanny's not it.

They probably had no idea they'd be able to get their future QB in the third though.

In the likely event that he sucks, you gambled literally nothing. And even better, you're not obligated to wait around four years to draft another QB if he does suck like you would a first round QB.

If he hits, you're talking Josh Allen upside.

Just a stunning draft overall.
I guess Josh Allen had horrible college stats and accuracy too. Why the heck did he get drafted so high?
Now let's get that QB coach that improved his accuracy. I don't think Pat O'hara is great.

I’ve read several scouting reports that say he will struggle to learn the NFL game based on the overly simplistic system he had at Liberty. Fair or unfair, it’s out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back