Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say Balt #2. The first matchup they dared Thill to throw and he got em.

Next, not that I think Willis will ever reach the success Jackson did, this board is riddled with EVERYONE saying Jackson is not good and will never win. I don't want a QB anything remotely like Jackson mostly because I agree with the "EVERYONE" sentiment.
Your're also making the statement that THill (who can run and has proven it even if not nearly LJ levels) is being dared to throw the ball. I don't care how good Willis's feet are, he will get dared just the same and if he's anything like these comparisons to LJ, that's already a lost battle and literally nothing has changed, maybe the passing game actually got worse (hypothetically after THill is gone and these comparisons are accurate).

At this point it's worth trying. And it's much more team friendly from a 3rd round.

Malik also has better framework to stand in the pocket like AIR did, that's the large difference between him and LJ, LJ hits the oh sh button extremely early

But then again that's all.speculation............

3943ee8a-7e93-4ecc-81ed-e9aba7f9d57d_text.gif
So make some changes

I have to agree with this. It's one of the highest-reward/lowest-risk gambles that I could imagine. His strengths are obvious, and his weaknesses apply to most college QBs. Threw over 60% both seasons as a starter, 47 TDs to 18 TDs (plus 27 more running), so he isn't the typical traits-based QB with ugly numbers. There's a decent possibility that he becomes a really good QB.

I'll say Balt #2. The first matchup they dared Thill to throw and he got em.

Next, not that I think Willis will ever reach the success Jackson did, this board is riddled with EVERYONE saying Jackson is not good and will never win. I don't want a QB anything remotely like Jackson mostly because I agree with the "EVERYONE" sentiment.
Your're also making the statement that THill (who can run and has proven it even if not nearly LJ levels) is being dared to throw the ball. I don't care how good Willis's feet are, he will get dared just the same and if he's anything like these comparisons to LJ, that's already a lost battle and literally nothing has changed, maybe the passing game actually got worse (hypothetically after THill is gone and these comparisons are accurate).

I agree with you about Lamar, to an extent.

Willis has a better arm than Lamar, and is pretty accurate.

We need to focus on developing willis as a passer, because at the end of the day, that's his job. Running is just icing on the cake.

I think the Ravens did a great job crafting an offense to a running qb... But perhaps that retarded his growth as a passer. But he's just never been very accurate. The fact that they can't put any wr talent around him hasn't helped either.

While I think what he said was stupid, the whole Tannehill comment thing was media generated and vastly overblown. No issues with that.

If you're gonna have issue with Tannehill this season, to me it's skipping OTAs. You have new faces at WR1, WR2, and TE1. You're the supposed leader. You've been off work since January. You have the biggest cap hit in the league this year. Get your ass in and start working with your teammates.

And yes, Brady, Rodgers, Lamar, etc. Are wrong to skip too.

While I think what he said was stupid, the whole Tannehill comment thing was media generated and vastly overblown. No issues with that.

If you're gonna have issue with Tannehill this season, to me it's skipping OTAs. You have new faces at WR1, WR2, and TE1. You're the supposed leader. You've been off work since January. You have the biggest cap hit in the league this year. Get your ass in and start working with your teammates.

And yes, Brady, Rodgers, Lamar, etc. Are wrong to skip too.
nursing your fee-wings from a dark place are clearly priority 1 to T17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back