Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
so is Henry
Henry had a very serious overuse injury. He has one skill option- to run when the ball is given to him. He doesn’t have the entire field.

QBs and RBs salary differences exemplify that. RBs are more easily replaced than QBs.

your comparison statement not solid.

Henry? You mean the first game back from missing half the season with an injury?
Downing should have used Foreman more...we would not have been one and done
Where was the big man vs the Chiefs 2nd half? Not complaining, but he has disappeared multiple times in big games. Two chances at a yard to win, NOPE. Also agree on the Foreman thing 100.

Where was the big man vs the Chiefs 2nd half? Not complaining, but he has disappeared multiple times in big games. Two chances at a yard to win, NOPE. Also agree on the Foreman thing 100.
He was running into 11 guys in the box because nobody was scared of Tanny throwing.

He was running into 11 guys in the box because nobody was scared of Tanny throwing.
Tanny was 21-31 for 209 2 TDs, BDH was 19 carries for 69 and 1 TD. We needed to ride Henry with a 2 score lead at the half to burn clock, and he was unable to get it done. Can't blame it on Tammy! Burnt toast Ryan is actually who I blame the most.

someone has problems with facts... was healthy for W17... probably healthy for w16... Titans choose to keep him inactive
Facts? Vs Bengals was his first game back...not when he could have played..or when you think he should have been back

Nobody honestly thinks he's going to shun Willis or will be anything other than helpful if need be. People are just mad that he had a bad game.

2 straight years ending the year on an interception when we were making the game tying/game winning drive....... I don't think that's just a bad game --- that's a tradition.......

so is Henry

The larger issue at hand is when Henry gets held to like 80 yards (which many starting RBs would call at least a good effort) Tannehill is not the QB capable of making them pay for the "WE DARE YOU TO THROW IT" approach defenses like KC, BAL, CINCY took..

Malik is basically Lamar with a much stronger arm and much more durable in the pocket -- which will benefit Henry - because now you have 2 run cable backs to account for, and not just Derrick Henry and then a Best Buy camera salesman.....

The larger issue at hand is when Henry gets held to like 80 yards (which many starting RBs would call at least a good effort) Tannehill is not the QB capable of making them pay for the "WE DARE YOU TO THROW IT" approach defenses like KC, BAL, CINCY took..

Malik is basically Lamar with a much stronger arm and much more durable in the pocket -- which will benefit Henry - because now you have 2 run cable backs to account for, and not just Derrick Henry and then a Best Buy camera salesman.....
I'll say Balt #2. The first matchup they dared Thill to throw and he got em.

Next, not that I think Willis will ever reach the success Jackson did, this board is riddled with EVERYONE saying Jackson is not good and will never win. I don't want a QB anything remotely like Jackson mostly because I agree with the "EVERYONE" sentiment.
Your're also making the statement that THill (who can run and has proven it even if not nearly LJ levels) is being dared to throw the ball. I don't care how good Willis's feet are, he will get dared just the same and if he's anything like these comparisons to LJ, that's already a lost battle and literally nothing has changed, maybe the passing game actually got worse (hypothetically after THill is gone and these comparisons are accurate).

You almost know what's going on don't you?
3943ee8a-7e93-4ecc-81ed-e9aba7f9d57d_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back